#PullTheRipcord

I said nothing about class swapping. You need to reread the whole conversation before you type. Lol. You getting sloppy Timbae, might be the time to create another thread about covenants.

5 Likes

I pretty much haven’t played frost dks this patch because of azerith and corruption. It’s just not worth the hassle.
It could have been fun.
Not gonna grind tons of corruptions and try to get other azerith just to be able to play at the same level.

We can split hairs all you want.

That was not about class swapping, haha. You need to keep reading. But don’t let the stop you from repeating the same thing in this thread or next, about how covenants are bad for casuals without any context.

2 Likes

Sonechka, forgive Timba, he seems to struggle with parallelisms and is prone throwing out the strawman buzzword when he gets caught in a kerfuffle.

1 Like

The context has been discussed at great length in this thread. Maybe you should take your own advice.

Thank god Zuldumar is here to defend you, creator of zingers such as Pulling the ripcord is like 1984 and You actually gain player agency not lose it with the current sytem!

1 Like

He’s just a troll being out-trolled.

3 Likes

See, has a hard time with parallels.

1 Like

How am i a troll? I’m a person in the thread who actually does content and cares about the game. You’re bragging about being a troll but you’re playing into my hand by keeping this thread fresh and top of the fourm.

I appreciate both you and Zuldumar. You’re indirectly supporting #PullTheRipcord.

Thank you!

4 Likes

this troll thread is still up?

That cost use to be basically gold. But over time they have decided to take more and more away from the player. Dual spec was fantastic, it was in the game for a decade then poof it’s gone. Ever since Dual spec was destroyed the game has lost more and more subs as Blizzard has tried to force people harder and harder into one spec. Now people will only play one spec because of how bad it hurts them to try and play 2. This I would say is one of the main reasons smaller guilds fell apart.

On my Warrior I use to play dps main spec and tank off spec. If we were missing a tank I would just switch specs and tank for the guild. With Blizzards change when tanks did not show up or quit small guilds couldn’t raid. After a few times of that your best players that are not guild dedicated leave the guild for a larger guild that has more players. Then the players that refuse to have to rebuild guild relations all over again because they like the people they already play with unsub.

What I find depressing is that the Mythic raiders seem to think it’s LFR that has caused this and they are very wrong. It’s blizzards moves to force people into one box and forced personal loot in guild runs.

Once your behind no guild will take the time to help you gear. Asmondgold said it takes over 200 hours + to grind out everything you need to do for a new player to catch up. A guild is not going to take that kind of time and that person will always be behind. All caused by a culture of punishment because Blizzard uses metrics to determine what is fun much like a robot.

1 Like

You’re just going to create another one, lol. You’re not fooling anyone. It’s just more fun watching you squirm as #PullTheRipChord gets mocked over and over.

2 Likes

Hey guys lets use something Ion said as a rallying cry! Who’s with me?!

#OverwatchWithRaids

No I am talking about only learning the covenant class abilities for the class that is being played . No where did I say earn abilities for any other class .

Even the part you quoted said have the soul binds work with the covenant class abilities for you class or chosen specs.

If you are on your rogue you earn all the rogue covenant class abilities and that is it . On my hunter I would earn only the hunter abilities.

If Blizzard is doing this to get people away from min/maxing why in the heck would they build a system that is so bugged and off balance numbers wise that it makes min maxers right?

Then cover it up with the “well there has to be a wrong choice for some things”. They made some skills better across the board for all things. We have no skills that are better in some things and not others, They are fooling themselves every time they try and pull this off. They should just hire the min maxers already.

Gets mocked over and over except now it’s it own entity on the forums and content creators have latched on to it and are now aware of it.

Apart from that whole thing it’s a total meme guys.

But oh no! Some people on the forums mocked me!

Thanks Zuldumar. Cheers for keeping the thread at the top!

There goes Timba again…taking literally everything out of context.

1 Like

#RaidShadowLegendsForTimbae

What you talking about I just quoted you? Thanks Zuldumar.

#PullTheRipcord !

Troll who quotes out of context, provides no context. But guys…he’s looking out for the casual player in WoW…#BigTruss

1 Like