#PullTheRipcord

For me it is a win if they drag their feet because a new direction with WoW is welcomed with a warm and happy embrace by me.

:angel:

As long as the new direction is a pre Legion type direction .

If it is a direction furthering this ARPG type game wow is turning into I’m afraid what that direction might be . Possibly loot boxes , who knows.

1 Like

I’m sure they paid off Kotaku and Polygon for some good reviews already.

Having the ability to change gender at the barber shops will be their defining feature that makes the game worth playing!

2 Likes

Yeah, a new direction with a new development team that will actually listen to player feedback instead of condescendingly or egotistically making a game they dont play.

Like, I seriously don’t think the dev’s at Blizzard have ever played WoW or any other MMO to try and stay competitive or in the loop to keep WoW relevant after the leveling process.

3 Likes

so REAL :laughing:

If you are going to quote me quote all of me so you don’t miss represent what I’m saying. Or continue being disingenuous. That’s about all you have to sound like you have good ideas.

As for the majority not always being right this is a video game. If they don’t do what the majority want then the majority leave and they make no money.

2 Likes

Lol and he is gone again. Haha

The majority have no idea what’s going to hit them in October.

I predict a lot of threads around mid-Nov complaining that the Covenant they picked due to story or aesthetics actually sucks and they hate being forced into a covenant they don’t like for character power.

Unless you’ve done extensive amounts of out-of-game research on the Covenants, Soulbinds, Legendaries and the interactions between all three, you’re going to have no real context on what Covenants are actually good.

It’s a largely boobytrapped choice, since any experience you get with the ability while questing is largely useless. You have no idea if an ability is going to be good in raid til you actually get to use it in raid, y’know?

6 Likes

It’s a pointless hill for them to go out of their way to create then die on. Dumb idea. We saw it a mile off. Idk how they haven’t seen it yet.

3 Likes

They see it. They’re just playing dumb.

Occasionally people like Sone and Grymes will go mask-off and admit that the problems of the system are the point of why they support it, since it sticks it to the “elitist min-maxers”.

As for Blizzard? If they didn’t have at least some awareness of the issue this would create, they would have never mentioned the ripcord to begin with. They’d do what they always do and scramble to create a fix to the problem they created about a month after it goes live.

1 Like

It’s pretty easy to misrepresent quotes…and even though I have done it to the above it’s a pretty accurate representation of what Grymes is doing over and over again.

I just hope he doesn’t start whispering death threats to me in game! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Because they think they’re better than we are, I suspect. If an ant tried to tell me how to do my job I’d step on him, and thats how they see us, is my guess.

2 Likes

There’s no proof that this hasn’t happened, so I choose the believe that it did.

1 Like

They don’t realise we are the ones with the boot. Aka wallet.

2 Likes

#pulltheripcord

6 Likes

#PullTheRipcord

6 Likes

#pUlLtHeRiPcOrD

3 Likes

#pullmyfinger

1 Like

While your point isn’t lost. The effects Borrowed Power has on gameplay isn’t good.

Like Newton’s law of motion, Blizzard should focus on two things:
Tuning the game & Class balance.

The introduction of borrowed power is the 3rd force that messed everything else up and makes it impossible to balance (calculate).

Make it so you can never switch covenants for all I care, but make it trasmog only.

#PullTheRipCord :parachute:

4 Likes

We don’t take too kindly to people who don’t pull rip cords 'round here, boy.

cocks gnome launcher