#PullTheRipcord

Some of us actually are serious when we post, and we care a great deal about the core philosophy behind systems in the game. So this is a joke to you?

1. You can pay money to swpa Faction
  2. You can swap spec freely
  3. You can swap race freely
  4. You can change azerite armor traits freely.

STRAWWMANNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I mean if you’re the type to like BFA, you will like Shadowlands as far as I know.
I don’t feel BFA was worth my time retrospectively.

I don’t care much about M+, I do it for fun always hated affixes no matter.

Yes, because you keep bringing OW into a WoW conversation.

They want us to live on the Borg Cube and do Borg things.

You think I’ve made a dozen threads about a garbage system because I don’t care? It’s not even going to impact me. If the ripcord doesn’t get pulled you’re going to suffer much more drastically than I am and I can’t wait to indulge in the schadenfreude

1 Like

Thanks for admitting it. I’ll be sure to ignore any post of yours from now on since you don’t care one way or another what happens with Covenants.

Is there even a release date announced? In theory the release date should come this week or next. If not then I don’t understand their current release strategy.

And yes based on beta the game is not ready for launch by November.

Pulling the rip cord helps them focus on many other micro issues. When they are bogged down by major issues it has a trickle down effect of having many other issues slip down the priority list as we have seen with BFA.

Azerite armor having to be reworked delayed all the patches in BFA and also forced content to be cut. Warfronts were abandoned, etc.

If BlizZard is forced to work on balancing of covenants from launch all the way into 2021 of Jan/Feb they are already facing an uphill climb for the first patch.

BFA 2.0 is on the horizon if current trajectory doesn’t drastically change.

:100: :+1:

2 Likes

I thought people like you don’t care how I play the game?

Ignore disagreement, good job buddy. :clown_face:

No release date, but prepatch should be a week or 2 from now I would guess. Then a month or 2 of prepatch, at worse a november release.

I don’t care, but you do apparently.

1. My suggestion - Make everything freely swappable (Doesn’t’ punish anyone)
  2. Your suggestion - Keep it locked (punishes people who want to excel in multiple forms of content)

I enjoyed BFA before I got full vers corruptions now it is a little boring, but I am not sure if it is the lack of content (can only join 1 mythic raid pug a week and M+ is the same dungeons with boring affixes).

Leveling some allied races to have alts for shadowlands hoping that by having 2 healers 1 tank and 2 dps classes I want to play that I can generate some more content as I will be starting at the beginning of an expansion for the first time ever

Well that is the thing in that if they follow BFA format prepatch should be out in two weeks.

But the PTR prepatch is very, very buggy as well. Time is running out.

You can switch covenants if you want to xd

#pullmyfinger

Not ignoring based on a disagreement. Ignoring because you refuse to even consider exactly what Ion said in the Preach interview, and that is WoW going to the extreme that Preach would like is essentially Overwatch with raids.

You think it’s a joke, but the Game Director gave an informed thought-provoking glimpse of where WoW is headed if they don’t do something like the Covenants.

2 Likes

I noticed alot of azerite armor bugs in PTR but core content seemed to work fine I completed the week 1 and 2 content in about 50 minutrs

If they follow the BFA formula, Rogues two talents were just released. Two weeks to test two new Rogue talents and offer feedback is not sufficient.

I do not think there has been sufficient testing for all end game systems on beta either.

Not enough time to test covenants, soul binds, conduits, and legendaries. Not enough time to even test torghast and associated abilities in torghast. And torghast discussion has fallen on the wayside because the community has quietly accepted it may be another island expedition situation. :100:

Because that argument makes no sense.

It is a joke.

Keeping the covenants locked makes it more like an “overwatch with raids” because everyone will be expected to play the same thing and. Nobody will be able to swap to make their own builds.

1 Like