#PullTheRipcord

yeah you are reeaaaallllly proving me wrong about here aren’t you.

Boomer spotted.

1 Like

:champagne: :popcorn:
#pulltheripcord

You’re not proving me wrong either :slight_smile:

I’m done arguing. Pull the ripcord blizz. Fix this broke system.

2 Likes

The only thing you are proving is your ignorance of the ramifications of locked player power behind covenants.

Either that or you don’t care about the ramifications because you just AFK LFR and collect mounts.

So you are either retarded or trolling. Gratz.

1 Like

How about this then, the elves left the alliance in the RTS. They had no business being a part of it.

I spent all of BFA and part of Legion playing exclusively Alliance.
I left because of people like you. I don’t want to be associated with that.

And why am I level 40?
Because I’m an EU player and not finishing levelling my US account yet.

I’m not gonna argue high elf lore with you in the ripcord thread because it doesn’t belong. Just know (like many other anti helfers) you are clearly wrong and don’t have the full details.

People like me? Man you must be great at parties.

Also you’re an EU player? go troll your own forums then. You come to US forums and complain ripcord pullers are whiny and make no good arguments against it.

Again. I’m done arguing with you. I don’t want to sit here wasting my time arguing with someone who is stubborn and has no intentions to educate themselves on the issues (high elf or ripcord).

Also. I played beta. This system is HORRIBLE. I picked maldraxxus not because i want to but because i HAD to. So no. You are clearly wrong. Pull the ripcord. And go back to your EU forums.

I have a US account, I own the US version of the game, I have a US subscription.
I have every right to be here.

1 Like

Good for you. You are still trolling. What critical argument have you made against the ripcord except calling us whiny entitled spoiled children? Now i am actually gonna just mute you because you wanna keep this going and I don’t really care to.

1 Like

Hey sorry I had to sleep but today is a new day so…

#PULLTHERIPCORD

2 Likes

New day, new #PullTheRipcord

I like Spam. Especially fried, with eggs. THERE. I said it.

#ThatsNotaRipcordThatsaLawnmower

1 Like

You do that by unsubbing, not by creating this same topic over and over. As long as you keep paying for a product then it’s more than obvious that the product is still something amazing enough to keep you around.

#PULLTHERIPCORD

We should be able to freely switch. Stop gating

2 Likes

#pullmyfinger

People prolly mad this got unflagged I bet lmfao

#PullTheRipcord
#FixCovenants

2 Likes

#PullTheRipcord

Player power should not be tied behind Covenants. Covenants should only be cosmetic choices. There should be a neutral ground where we’re able to freely swap our covenant abilities.

2 Likes

So what the hell is it you actually want?

That’s right! Covenant choices shouldn’t matter at all! Only mounts and pets should be real content anymore!

2 Likes