#PullTheRipcord

When would I ever take off my set bonuses? That was part of the reason azerite armor existed, to not force raid or die.

See, but here’s the problem, are they going to overhaul the entire thing to not be a broken mess? Do you understand how incredibly unlikely this is? If it actually happened, great! Do we have any indication this is going to happen? Absolutely not.

So the compromise here is to remove the arbitrary restrictions, so that the current system can at least not be an annoying mess for most players. I would love if this game got delayed a few months so they could fix the system, that’s not going to happen so we have to go with what’s realistically achievable.

1 Like

#Whatareyoudoingstepbro

#pulltheripcord

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/AN3wW6q847RMCxKZ#fight=2&type=damage-done&source=4

Infinite Stars 38.38%
Guardian of Azeroth 5.26%
Lethal Strikes 5.18%
Azerite Spike 4.30%

That’s 53% damage from rental power systems not inlcuding the 4.29%+1.40%+1.10% from Trinket procs.

You can’t quantify how much damage is gained from stat amps like you can classes that still run RNG proc stuff for damage (affliction/DH)

But that is exactly the problem. Rather that refining the system, number tuning or replacing op/up so that the system could work, just abandon and leave dead covenants?

1 Like

How is correcting a major flaw with the system not refining it? How would removing the week long cooldown from conduits infringe on the concept of covenants in any way, except increase accessibility while removing needless complications?

Why should the covenant I’m loyal to punish me for spec switching? Why should I be punished for wanting to experiment with other covenants before fully committing to one? Why is my power not due to my character, but because of the club I joined?

I really respect how you went through alot of effort to find that. Thank you

#PullTheRipCord

2 Likes

Breaks my heart :’(

#PullTheRipcord

1 Like

Citation needed.

That’s not-

You don’t-

ARE YOU REAL?!

ARE YOU A REAL PERSON?!

2 Likes

Doing massive tuning after Covenants come out and changing what Covenants are optimal isn’t going to fix things when they’re a locked system. People are just going to get pissed off that their best in slot just switched and they have to regrind.

Hey guys I shorted out that forum NPC!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/covenant-system-design-flaws-discussion/611673

There ya go.

Highest Shad’har mythic log damage in the world currently:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/C9KrgfjMvdTQtPkx#fight=33&type=damage-done&source=13&translate=true

IS 49.17%
Guardian of Azeroth 4.90%
Lethal Strikes 4.51%
Azerite Spike 1.42%

That’s actually 60% on the dot rental power systems for the highest DPS log in the world.

Gonna come back to this.

He edited it, it made even less sense.

I’m starting to think it’s an AI.

Look forward to it, as long as we’re clear that some classes their best corruption per point is still random proc based systems.

You won’t win this argument because I literally have to listen to the DHs complain each week in mythic. If you like I’ll keep posting logs to crush any kind of retort you have.

LOL
Not even a blue post…such a reach!