#PullTheRipcord

I don’t really have a horse in this race but I am glad seeing people discussing this. Maybe -just maybe- if blizz pays attention to this thread they will see that there is something is deeply wrong with their game and their “systems.” Idk, ill play the game regardless but yeah I can’t disagree with a lot of the issues being brought up by every side of the debate.

“I’m Timba, I’ve barely provided citations on my own thread.”

Okay, Twilight and Infinite stars is goofy but stat amps are dope. I can’t even lie. 78% haste feels like sex.

That feel when your Shadowbolt is doing more damage than a Warlock’s could ever do. :hugs:

Not just this thread, get on twitter my dude and throw out the #PullTheRipcord

He’s provided plenty, you literal low effort troll.

1 Like

I like the idea of the systems. I do not like the implementation.

Corruption for example. I like the idea of being able to further customize gear past main/ secondary stat.

60%? Either A, you’ve spent the majority or all of your budget on TD or IS, and are trying to high roll and understand that by doing so your ability dmg falls of or B, are ultra bad at hitting buttons.

What information has anyone asked me to followup on sorry?

I’ve literally provided all the information from stream kills, twitter, logs and achievements to backup my credibility.

Oh I dont use twitter or facebook or any other of them 'Social media". Privacy is hard enough to keep as it is these days and people who online “stalk” people I find very creepy and intrusive. :face_vomiting:

If you want to be taken seriously, you provide citations with every claim you make.

Everyone on this forum is guilty of not doing this, multiple times.

I think we all love the concept behind these ideas. I love the concept of azerite, I love the concept of artifacts, I love the concept behind Covenants.

But the reality is they are all horribly intrusive borrowed power systems that needlessly hinder progression or simple spec-switching for completely arbitrary reasons. Just because the concept is cool doesn’t mean this awful garbage is okay!

1 Like

I just love the hypocrisy.

‘Locking covenants will cause gatekeeping’

“Oh you’re Frost? No, no. Arcane is FOTM, you must switch or be kicked. Don’t show me your Mythic clear, frost is garbage.”

You have Blizzard’s aggregate data from SL Beta? No way!

What claims have i made that have been baseless?

There are plenty of guilds that don’t require the class to play their meta spec. If people don’t like how I run things here they could always go to another guild.

There is no hypocrisy here.

When did i claim to have Blizzards aggregate data from SL Beta?

Are you just making things up now?

What do you mean now?

You didn’t, but that’s the only data that matters.

Take off all your azerite traits, minor essences and corruption. Yeah, its 60% or more.

But that is my point. They are cool ideas. They need to be refined. Instead of refining them, we want them removed. So instead they try something else. In a never ending cycle.

Aww no I’ve been made

So what
is the point of your response here? Do you have a point?

Yes, and it’s flown way over your head because you’re in over your head.

A class and a CD are very very different. I have an arcane and a fire mage in my raid team. The Fire mage definitely out preforms him every pull but he isn’t trolling by picking bad talents. He has fun with a class which is actually deep and requires a different set of skills that would make it hard for him to preform well in the fire spec so I don’t care if he remains arcane because he still pulls about 90K

A guy who trolls and picks a bad Covenant is the same as when my unholy friend went frost on a heroic Nzoth pull for giggles and did 18k damage. But imagine that in a serious situation, where that switch out was basically permanent. It’s fine to play off meta optimally. It’s not fine to gimp yourself because you think a CD has a neat visual.