#PullTheRipcord

I will. But I can also ask Blizzard to change the rules to make the game more fun.

They did it for Legiondaries, Artifact Knowledge, Azerite Gear, Azerite Essences and Corruptions. No reason to think they’re incapable of doing for Covenants too.

But those were valid complaints, not ‘change it because I’m inconvenienced’.

Er, in #ripcord speak, ‘Muh freedum of choice’.

I personally don’t like that it’s locked to a weekly timer, so for that reason… #pulltheripcord

1 Like

They were exactly “change it because I’m inconvenienced” lmao.

Like one of the major changes for Azerite gear was making it so equipping higher level pieces wasn’t a downgrade because you hadn’t farmed enough Azerite to unlock the extra rings.

How is that not the definition of an inconvenience?

One of the other major changes to azerite was being able to target specific pieces off a vendor for, you guessed it, convenience.

1 Like

None of the things you listed are equatable to Covenants.

1 Like

Blizzard honestly didn’t think people would be stupid enough to farm Azerite over and over, after telling them not to.

Oof, might want to read through that thread, bud. People already called him out for that BS.

If you believe that then I have a bridge to sell you.

This just in, players enjoy gaining power in an MMO. More at 11.

1 Like

Account Wide Essences, reduced cost for off-spec Essences, guaranteed Corruptions from Horrific Visions, Corruption Vendor, Malefic Cores for Echoes, reduced leveling requirements for the cloak.

All convenience.

Change is impossible until it becomes inevitable.

“We can’t pull the Ripcord” has just as much a chance as Blizzards statements of aging like milk as their statements on not implementing account-wide essences did.

So Blizzard changed the system to convenience those players.

Odd, I didn’t think that was possible.

This also breaking, players hate grinding in an MMORPG. More convenience is needed.

You’re confusing time gating with grinding.

I don’t mind grinding. Give me a grind to unlock access to all the covenants. Give me the first one for free, then make me grind the rest. I’m down for that.

2 Likes

Azerite was grinding. Covenants are time gating. People can’t handle either. More conveniences please, I don’t get enough gear just for logging in.

Which is it?

1 Like

Expecting consistency from Sonichu is a mistake.

1 Like

I just wonder where the goalpost will end up now that I’ve called it out. Make no mistake it WILL be moved.

Both can be true at the same time. But now I understand why you need everything for convenience.

Oh so you go with nonsense. Gotcha.