PSA: You can recover your lost BG tokens in the mail!

what about my honor that was jacked by blizzard…is that gonna be in the mail?

im expecting the honor you jacked

h…Hello? This doesn’t work i just got sent empty mail & now i have a CD

4 Likes

except when I did that the mail was empty with no attachments - ie no marks

1 Like

Exactly me yesterday.

1 Like

So I was able to get some of my marks back. however, the mail that I hadn’t expired after the server was available gave me no marks and are not able to be restored with the marks as I assume I had read the mail upon servers coming back.

So fixed but not fixed, once again

I tried this and it only restored the letters without the marks attached. What am I to do?

3 Likes

I expect 23 AB tokens in my Mail.

Look into it.

PSA -> this doesnt work?

Worked for me, and worked for my friends, and a few people in this thread. Sorry that it doesn’t seem to be the case for you =/

this worked, thanks

1 Like

Already did the recovery thing a day or so ago and received no marks. Now the cooldown is in effect despite there being a fix. Opened a ticket and need a mailbox recovery reset or the marks returned.

This is the best comment on this forum.

Same Issue. I earn 32 AB Marks and 23 WSG Marks within a 24 hour periord before the severs where supposed to be up. Tried recovering them the next morning after the severs got up and only got empty mail back. First GM told me it was designed that way. After reading this Post. I created another GM and was told They can’t reset the 14 day timer and they can’t give me marks. So because I used there system to fix it before it was fixed I’m SOL… who can fix this because so far you have proven you know you broke it but won’t give your GM’s the tools to fix it?

I’ve edited some words into my previous reply in this thread. Specifically:

If you’re expecting Marks that you earned after the pre-patch went live, and don’t have them, you can hopefully check for them and restore them.

Go here, select ‘In-game Issues’ and then ‘Items and Mail’ to get started.

It’s intended that tokens that were in the mail during pre-patch maintenance on May 18 were purged.

And as others have noted above, Game Masters are not able to restore any Marks.

1 Like

Beyond irritated and confused at this point. Please get on the same level as your CS team.

4 Likes

Wow kaivax that has nothing to do with what OP was talking about… THANKS

Also if they were purged, why were some people able to retrieve them and not others?

1 Like

Umm… With all due respect, I’m confused by this statement… This topic is what my post is specifically referencing. I was able to (along with a friend) restore tokens that had expired during the maintenance that I had farmed the day before in preparation of prepatch raising the cap on tokens. It seems like some people tried to do it too early, and got empty mail, while others like myself waited (unintentionally) and had them refunded.

Agreed - I’m glad you and others were able to get yours back. But come on, Blizzard… Not allowing us to get ours back just because we tried this method prior to this being allowed is super lame.

Edit: And it feels dishonest.

2 Likes

Jesus, what a horrible post. Why would anyone be talking about anything other than the marks farmed during pre patch?