PSA: You can recover your lost BG tokens in the mail!

Hi can we look at honor gain please, it is currently a very unreasonable grind

1 Like

Does no good for those who tried this before you fixed it and have now lost all those marks because we thought of this idea before you guys did. Thanks for nothing.

4 Likes

Thanks Kaivax!

Any chance we could get some acknowledgement about the sister issue to this?

2 Likes

Did this yesterday and only got the letter back but no marks. Now that you guys “Fixed” that, it says I’m inelidgeble to recover my mail. Not that it matters, the marks are useless without Honor to spend them with.

Fix your game

5 Likes

Customer service specifically told me otherwise, twice, and after trying to restore mail yesterday I now have a mailbox full of empty letters with no marks and 2 week cooldown till my next mail restoration. Furthermore there’s no Marks of Honor listed on my Item restoration page either (separate system).

5 Likes

Same boat.

What if we already used the mail recovery system day 1 and all we got is the letters from the battlemasters, no marks, and now we have this 15 day cooldown. Are we just out of luck?

3 Likes

We did not find any eligible mail on this character.

?? Is that because i deleted the empty mails? Or its not working yet?

Then why did a GM last night tell me there was no way to recover them and would have to be reacquired?

6 Likes

Same thing happened to me. No marks when using the restoration system and now it is on cooldown. Similar response with GMs saying I have to refarm them.

3 Likes

Thanks Kaivax!

I tried to restore and all I got was notes with no marks and when I made a ticket i got a automated response that it wasn’t possible. Can people who had this happen to them get their marks still?

6 Likes

So what if we can recover marks? We can’t get enough honor to get even ONE piece of gear before TBC launch.

3 Likes

This doesnt work for me? It just sends me empty mail with a letter.

Unsure how to post a picture sorry

1 Like

This doesn’t work for being booted out of matches sadly. =/

1 Like

DO NOT CELEBRATE THIS CHANGE YET.

If you farmed marks on more than one character you will be locked from recovering them on multiple characters for two weeks. Just confirmed it on my alt.

1 Like

FIX HONOR please and thanks!

1 Like

thanks now if i just do bgs for 400 hours i will have enough honor to spend my marks thanks!!

Blizz just trolling now lol

1 Like

I expect my mail cooldown to be reset. I’ve already logged a ticket considering your coworkers told me i could NOT get them yesterday, and it was INTENTIONAL.