PSA: You can recover your lost BG tokens in the mail!

Got it now… god what a pain. Thank you!

1 Like

Blizzard nor many other menu systems are any good now days. Look at modern web page design.

Makes you wonder how hard they got hit in the head to build so badly.

I did this exact thing yesterday after servers came up and it didn’t work. All it did was restore the mail with no mark attachments. Opened ticket with GM who confirmed this was intended and that marks couldn’t be recovered.

Awesome! glad to hear you got it working. It was such a pain in the butt, that’s why I put in the effort of the step by step approach. Just too easy to get lost otherwise.

We did not find any eligible mail on this character.

And I got booted out of at least 10 AB matches… Any idea?

Just wanted to highlight this thread.

We made a change yesterday that allowed these items to be picked up by the item recovery system.

If you’re expecting Marks that you earned after the pre-patch went live, and don’t have them, you can hopefully check for them and restore them.

Go here, select ‘In-game Issues’ and then ‘Items and Mail’ to get started.

4 Likes

Thanks mate! totally see how getting our marks back from the mail is paramount given im going to have 250 odd extra AV marks after finishing grinding my 2h weapon.

Thanks!

7 Likes

This doesn’t even matter anymore because it’s impossible to farm the honor to use them.

20 Likes

Oh my god. A fix for marks when the community is begging for help with the honor system lol.

12 Likes

oh my god how slow can one company be.

7 Likes

For some reason, I only have 4 mail with no attachments, even though I should have like 30 AB Marks.

3 Likes

Hahahahaha

Thanks I’ll put those marks with my 12 honor.

9 Likes

Is it possible to take a look at the lack of honor gained from honor kills?

3 Likes

you killed bgs feel happy about it!

4 Likes

Hi can we look at honor gain please, it is currently a very unreasonable grind

1 Like

Does no good for those who tried this before you fixed it and have now lost all those marks because we thought of this idea before you guys did. Thanks for nothing.

4 Likes

Thanks Kaivax!

Any chance we could get some acknowledgement about the sister issue to this?

2 Likes

Did this yesterday and only got the letter back but no marks. Now that you guys “Fixed” that, it says I’m inelidgeble to recover my mail. Not that it matters, the marks are useless without Honor to spend them with.

Fix your game

5 Likes

Customer service specifically told me otherwise, twice, and after trying to restore mail yesterday I now have a mailbox full of empty letters with no marks and 2 week cooldown till my next mail restoration. Furthermore there’s no Marks of Honor listed on my Item restoration page either (separate system).

5 Likes

Same boat.