Oh my God that image is offensive!

/s

That gif gave me anxiety

It may or may not have been this gif:

https://media.giphy.com/media/Mi6MGP8kRpihi/giphy.gif

I’ll let you decide.

Yeah not a fan of talking to myself.

Do that enough at home…

I will sometimes switch characters for lite rp reasons but I’ll say it’s the alt of whomever when I do.

As you know I’m often on Fezzy or Kyuu in the high elf threads for instance.

Folk who do it to pretend they have more followers in a thread than there actually are, are being bad I think.

That’s one way to do it. I think I’d hate that because of the lite rp I do. Lol

lol you have tl3. I’m a noob. :cry:

Huh? No I don’t.

Oh the gif shows for me?

Woah woah woah that is seriously offensive

That dancing gif could have made fun of others who can’t dance

/s

1 Like

That’s odd… I don’t know why. I have to use the </> button to post links. If I had TL3, I could just post them like Ballmer did above (third post.)

1 Like

Can you post another random gif? That last one showed up like it would for tl3.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3RsRSN8jpfNJu/giphy.gif

Nope, I tried to post this link w/o the </> button and I couldn’t :woman_shrugging:

It’s showing though. Usually gifs don’t show like that. That’s wierd. Maybe they greenlighted giphy.com for everyone like they did youtube?

Ty for letting me know. :slight_smile:

Really? i thought their called High Dwarves cause i kicked 90% of them up to space. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Nah, just kidding. I locked them all up in my basement. :rofl:

Wish they would let us know what we did to lose our tl3. it was fun being able to post gifs.

1 Like

I was thinking a dorf with a pipe… derp. My state will be the last to legalize it i bet.

I’m not getting TL3 back anyway… the conditions seem arbitrary on this broken as stuff forum.

3 Likes

Congrats!! :tada: :fireworks: :sparkler: How do you check your trust level?

1 Like

Thanks! I remember this now. Why was I expecting Blizz to have set up a less cumbersome method by now? I never learn.

1 Like

Gotta have that social cred to post gifs maaaan

1 Like