PSA to TL3 Image Posters

PSA to TL3 image posters

One of the recurring images/gifs that periodically pops up on the forums is the lady elf smoking in her hammock: I suggest people stop posting it immediately. If someone mentions High Dwarves don’t follow it up with an image of a dwarf smoking.

Remember folks; since pot is not legal “everywhere” posting images/gifs about it may be posting an image referencing something illegal so keep your TL3 intact and consider that before you drop that image or gif you thought was harmless and amusing.

12 Likes

Thanks for the heads up.

But this reminded me to check my trust level. FINALLY back to trust level 3!

4 Likes

https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/thanks-man-gif-8.gif

3 Likes

Yes indeed, to get a high dwarf you’d have to put him up a ladder not smoking. I think that would be obvious to anyone.

But yea it’s seems a bit over-zealous to punish for that, I feel a simple warning sometime is enough. Moreover, they can’t stop me from smoking da voodoo. That’s entirely legal on Azeroth.

Also now that I’m thinking about it, wouldn’t be talking about it be illegal. Oh well.

8 Likes

Should be.

25 Likes

You’re not my real dad!

I agree, and it is across the entire country I live in. But, it’s not universally legal in the country that Bliz is based out of so everyone should be careful not to put their TL3 at risk over it.

3 Likes

Here-here. I raise my richly appointed pipe to you.

3 Likes

losing blizzard social credit for joking about a drug.

F.

3 Likes

Smokers are jokers

1 Like

They have references to it in their own game. Kind of hypocritical of them to get mad over a gif because it’s not legal everywhere when they joke about it too.

10 Likes

It is only legal here in Canberra. This is why our Government comes up with such bad ideas now.

1 Like

11 Likes

No, hoping to simply pass on a caution based on experience. :slight_smile:

… who was silly enough to post drug images? LOL

6 Likes

Oh, anyone who ever posted the High Elf image of the female elf in her hammock - one that has been posted around the forums often and with no action?

In fact, it exists in a show us your gifs thread in the Lounge.

The forums are run by a separate company iirc

it’s hilarious to me that people are genuinely surprised they get actioned for something against the forum rules. just because you did it a bunch of times and no one reported you doesn’t mean no one ever will lol.

2 Likes