PSA to TL3 Image Posters

Ty for letting me know. :slight_smile:

Really? i thought their called High Dwarves cause i kicked 90% of them up to space. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Nah, just kidding. I locked them all up in my basement. :rofl:

Wish they would let us know what we did to lose our tl3. it was fun being able to post gifs.

1 Like

I was thinking a dorf with a pipe… derp. My state will be the last to legalize it i bet.

I’m not getting TL3 back anyway… the conditions seem arbitrary on this broken as stuff forum.

3 Likes

Congrats!! :tada: :fireworks: :sparkler: How do you check your trust level?

1 Like

Thanks! I remember this now. Why was I expecting Blizz to have set up a less cumbersome method by now? I never learn.

1 Like

Gotta have that social cred to post gifs maaaan

1 Like

Edit:

This one time, in band camp, I was a complete idiot and lost the point of someone’s post entirely. I should learn to wake up fully before giving someone “the business.”

My apologies. I get what you were (are) saying.

I can smell the teenage angst from here.
Read his post again withiut the “omg dont tell me what to do dad” attitude.

4 Likes

Because…personal experience?

3 Likes

You didn’t read what he was saying did you?

4 Likes

Because the CoC and guidelines already explain the general idea of what Blizz expects from posters. It even has a section that says “don’t post about illegal drugs”. Whether it is illegal at a federal level vs a state level, it is up to them to moderate as they see fit. Players aren’t supposed to discuss actions against them or what can or cannot end in moderation though. So… The only thing to do is direct players to the rules and information, not try to create a list of what is ban worthy. Threads have disappeared for it before.

The best thing players can do is stick to posting about the game. There is an off topic section of the forums for things not related to WoW, and a Lounge section for TL3 posters that also has a mix of off topic posts.

2 Likes

My country is still in US 1930s R*efer Madness.

-_-

Yes, that’s censored. What the heck?

You mean decriminalized.

That doesn’t make it legal, but it also doesn’t make it illegal, and stops clogging prisons with people that had a cig in their pocket.

Portugal is a pretty good example. Treat addiction, decriminalize possession and use, and go after the dealers.

1 Like

And this is why the WoW forums are supposed to be about WoW.

1 Like

Rofl. You can’t even get addicted to weed, dude.

2 Likes

i will out forum police you eventually.

It’s not about policing. The forums are for discussion between players, and guiding players to important information like game rules, forum rules, and other information is supposed to be helpful. Some players have probably never seen the sticky or the CoC before, but they can learn new things.

CoC is the first thing a forum user should read tbh.

2 Likes