PSA that sitting in a large queue is your choice

Take the Xfer, the queues are like a fraction of what you have now

26 Likes

For weeks they were warned. Some people are too stubborn for their own good. I think they secretly enjoy sitting in the queue.

12 Likes

yah, about that …

Wow isnt about the quests
Wow isnt about the world
Wow isnt about the game

Wow is about the community …

Bliz is constantly trying to destroy the community:

• Paid xfers
  • Allowing half a servers faction just up and leave … thus messing up the balance
  • Allowing a server to become overpopulated by 10x because people are paying for the privilage

Sure, large ques might be our choice … but ultimately it was a false choice handed to us by blizzard. The choice is play w/ your community, or dont … and when the whole point of wow is about the community … thats a BS choice.

40 Likes

PSA: people using PSA to being passive aggressive towards others is the utmost cringe thing I’ve ever seen.

44 Likes

I transferred to Bene after Blizzard killed off Alliance on Sulfuras last year, If they want to refund my $75 then sure I’d go but it isn’t really my choice to sit in a queue right now

7 Likes

You mean when the alliance killed the alliance on Sulfuras, right?

4 Likes

Nope, Blizzard killed them with the terrible Horde Vs Horde battleground change last year.

5 Likes

@OP is 100% right. It’s their own fault for not taking a free transfer. Should of rolled on fresh tbh but anything is better than staying on a mega server.

3 Likes

you’re right. Just don’t make threads about not being able to find groups on you no queue server

2 Likes

the fault lies 100% with Blizzard and 0% with the players, if you think otherwise you probably have a brain the size of a walnut

18 Likes

Our guild was gonna take a free transfer off. We had set a date to get ourselves ready. They stopped letting transfers before that date to the server we wanted to go to…which ironically went from zero to full inside a week.

Only other option is to move to an empty server.

I’ll take the queue. If the queue doesn’t go away, I’ll unsub.

Eventually blizz will learn that their arrogance doesn’t pay when players stop logging in.

4 Likes

10k gold per character is not enough to transfer with. Increase the gold cap for transfers and you’ll see more doing it.

1 Like

Can’t have RDF because muh social interaction but let’s open free transfers to Grobbulus and send all of Fairbanks there only to end up locking the server after the community is diluted. I’d call blizzard incompetent but they’re raking in the xfer bux

7 Likes

Blizzard made a cool LFG Tool to assist you with your social experience and facilitate friend finding.

1 Like

THE SERVER THAT THEY HAD YOU TRANSFER IS NOW LOCKED WITH A QUEUE. BUT ITS THE PLAYERS FAULT!!! you rube.

14 Likes

Yeah, a lot of weeks. They’ve known since Classic and TBC what those servers were like. They have chosen for 3 years to stay. Just stubborn stupidity.

3 Likes

lol faerlina wasn’t even that bad post phase 2 of classic. hardly saw queues in tbc.

its not our fault that day 1 players on these server get screwed by blizzard allowing people to mass transfer here. its on blizzard(from my point of view as a DAY 1 faerlina player) this happened. if they locked the servers mid tbc when everyone was moving to faerlina/bene/grob this wouldn’t be as big as an issue right now.

2 Likes

Absolutely…I am gonna totally do that blizzard employee.

OPs main is on Bene and hes tryin to thin the heard.

1 Like

I can’t take the transfer, I tried. I have to log in to drop arena team to transfer. I was transferring to avoid the login queue smh. Honestly, I am glad that they messed this up again, I have better things to do…

1 Like