PSA: Still no Storm Lord

Thanks for listening! I tried it when it was up at 8am a couple days ago and missed getting a drop. But word of your post was broadcast in Barrens Chat and I had just enough time to get down there. Dropped and made the trinket! :slight_smile:

1 Like

“Hey kiddos, did you all see that dope heirloom trinket?” “None of you are going to get it, get rekt!!”

There should of just been 4 zones up at all with 4 different elements each time, simple as that. Shuffle the locations, that’s it. No point to make 3 zones and the possibility of the 3 zones being the same, or 2 being the same and 1 repeating itself. It was a bad designed. But not an horrible event overall, just a poor execution.

I mean, it’s just a few posts up.

6 Likes

How’s Classic + coming?

Keep dreaming.

I am…? I’m also asking the only Blue I’ve seen in weeks

You’d see them more on Retail over Classic forums. You’re just supporting retail with a predated game version that require little effort from the company.

Well then, job opportunities are abundant! DF is out now! Let’s focus on some classic updates!

See you in Cataclysm Classic.

Meh… I’d rather get some of that classic + I’ve been dreaming about. Maybe a neat alternate reality patch where Lich King is saved and we don’t have a Cataclysm? Lol

What about those of us that haven’t seen a single storm and won’t be home from work till after the launch?

1 Like

Oh Yogg please no. Only thing worse than Cata is SL.

1 Like

Now you’re talking! Have Yogg Saron corrupt the caverns of time and get us a new patch?

1 Like

One tiny flaw in my plan … there were zero other alliance in the barrens :-/

(edit: two small flaws … I should have been in un’goro not the barrens … that was the wrong elemental)

1 Like

Look, I enjoy classic but reality is it’s easy, everyone knows the game now, destroy it. It’s nothing but temporary fun while waiting on fun updates to happen on retail. Pugging and GDK made guild about useless in classic as there’s no real need for a guild. Classic + dream is best on PS. That’s all I’ll leave it as.

Maybe that’s why we got this response.

Hey a guy can dream right? What say you Blue poster??

I mean sure I won’t stop you from chasing a blue post. I just rather you don’t hurt yourself from too much hopium, that’s it my dude!

1 Like

I’m afraid it’s too late for me… Save yourself and these Dragonkin!