PSA: Still no Storm Lord

Hope they made it 100% drop rate cause so many need that drop now…

Did this break something? I just got booted and now can’t log back in because “World Server is Down.”

I can help.

Tovi#11582

I have two characters I can hit the boss with.

3 Likes

any buff for rest shaman for the healing or any pvp changes ?

Not sure why they couldn’t have 4 zones to fight in and all elements. And if we are only doing 3 zones, no repeat elements.

I got my trinket Thursday night and was waiting as always on Storm. Several alts geared up and leveled up.

really hoping they also increase drop chance.

cuz even if they turn it on immediately it looks like I’ll only get one round of farming in.

I had planned on farming it all weekend…

I’m guessing I got a shot at 2 or 3 boss kills hopefully it drops.

Just did the new event. Was able to give me extra trinket part away to someone who needed it.

Thanks Blizzard. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is exhibit A on why the time-limited RNG RNG BS your colleagues have increasingly been pushing year-over-year is a blight. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

1 Like

so i was doing the water boss which i needed. it turned into storm and now no water anywhere? can we just have all 4 up for the rest of day and extend by 1 day?

I killed the Storm boss, it told me I didn’t have permission to loot, and then the body disappeared.

1 Like

did the event as well, got drop and achieve. Grateful to blizzard for this, hope everyone else has a chance before the event is turned off

Can you maybe spawn the boss nonstop instead of the normal ~ 20 minutes or so?

2 Likes

Haha… it’s so cringe when people flex their work or income

2 Likes

that’s what happening, at least it just did in ungoro. killed air ele and it spawned a new one right on top

1 Like

Oof… it’s not happening that way on my server :frowning:

oh :dracthyr_cry_animated: i was just on a moonguard layer

And usually they’re lying.

1 Like

Ah yes, sorry I didn’t slave myself on a computer watching a bugged 3 hour timer for 2 weeks while I was crippled with COVID. :\

Not everybody can log on 24/7 and having the storms bug out and not even show up in Tirisfal at all, then break all together over the weekend isn’t my fault. Not my code, not my spaghetti.

Either way im glad to see a bluepost acknowledging the spaghett.

I understand people are ragging on ppl who wait to do things at the last minute, but I and many others would of got this done 4 days ago if it didn’t bug out. This isn’t like Slime Cat where people had 4+ months to finish 3 normal fated raids. People had 2 weeks and anybody who played on weekends got clowned on. No server yesterday on NA had storms up. All the servers (no matter the timezone) had the same spawn which im sure wasn’t intended.

EDIT: Oh god I just realized im gonna miss it anyways as it’s still working hours in EST. HELL WORLD.

4 Likes

killed and got it 1st try. probably about 100 people in ungoro

I mean good job but rip anyone stuck at work. Last minute fixes on a weekday is an awfully small Band-Aid to put on a big cut.

4 Likes