PSA: Still no Storm Lord

What this thread has taught me:

Don’t wait until day 10 of 14 to start working on something exclusive if RNG is involved. Procrastination has a price.

2 Likes

What is this? Why did Blizzard respond to this? Is it the end of the world? Did we die and go to heaven? Everyone knows Blizzard never listens to us this is weird man. Idk what to do I might play the lottery.

So I guess … what does “in the process of…” mean in real terms? Where will it be? When?

Hey, maybe we can get them to ease up on Veilstrider so it’s not time gated…oh wait. Too late.

thanks for doing this on such a busy day much appreciated

1 Like

Meh I got the only thing I cared about which was Tower Ranger. I would never have used Veilstrider as a title ever.

I climbed to the tippity top and braved the horrors of Torghast and am one of the few and proud who did it.

Activate a flying ability for Dracthyr while your at it

1 Like

Nope the Glades spot was phased out and bugged and it was same way in the PTR when they tested this event and player told blizzard it wasn’t working but they went ahead and put the event live with it bugged like that.

Looks up in Un’Goro

1 Like

I have the trinket. Will help others get the drop. Invite me if you need it.

1 Like

Lol ofc they did

They probably realized that adding in yet another phase to an area that already has at least 3 was glue-huffing ridiculous and not worth the effort to implement.

the storm lord is up in Un’Goro crater …get going all.

1 Like

Props for you guys doing this… I got the trinket, but there seems to be a lot who haven’t.

See ya at launch.

With that said only one cycle left so good luck all.

Highly likely I’ll be at work and miss it, but like I said… it’s the principle of the matter and better late than never.

It’s minor, but this at least shows some effort on the Devs side to work WITH their community instead of ignoring it. Small progress is still progress.

Thanks for the bone Blizz. <3

2 Likes

they literally changed the water spawn to an air spawn

1 Like

And the drop rate? It’s a one shot deal now.

UnGoro it is up. 58 minutes left :sunglasses:

Big W. Thanks amigos