PSA: Still no Storm Lord

Thanks blizz. Came down to the wire but I appreciate your help!

1 Like

this is amazing, thank you :dracthyr_love_animated:

What ever happened to your Maghar orc avatar?

Wasn’t that you?

I’m cautiously optimistic.

1 Like

Will the wind events be live until launch?

[everyone liked this]

can you explain what i need to do as a player to get credit?

Lol enjoy not having the trinket

Kill the Air elemental boss at the boss spawn site marked on your map.

Pleasantly shocked. Fingers crossed I will get a drop!!
Thank you for listening.

Was the Northern spot in the alliance zones ever turned on?

Good but Guys lets be real…a lot of players needed this during the weekend not during working hours… I hope the feedback goes back for future events.

I’ll wait and help other players with an Alt, during most of those last 2 hours.

5 Likes

Thank you for fixing this.

At Undercity? It wasn’t activated at all for my alliance characters.

now imagine some people WAITED each time for the boss to spawn instead of hopping to another layer with boss up from group finder.

That’s the main difference.

3 spots should have been permanent spawns while one rotated. Idk why they always design events like this.

Let this be a teachable moment for people: Get limited time events done on day one. Do not procrastinate.

2 Likes

As stated earlier in this thread I already have it on my main and was getting the primals for my bank as a memory but it seems reading is hard for some since many seem to just read what I first wrote.

Even better…

Barrens should be Earth at 2am, then Fire 4am ,Water 6am , Storm 8am…meanwhile Ungoro could be Fire 2am, Water 4 am, Storm 6am, Earth 8am…

Barrens: Earth, Fire, Water,Storm
UC: Fire, Water, Storm, Earth
Badlands:Water, Storm,Earth,Fire

EASYYYYY DESIGN

something like that for each spawn point…SL pre patch event had a set rotation, I don’t know why this step backwards happened.

Don’t confuse yourself with your own words but you didn’t specific that YOU didn’t have the trinket. My response was a jab at the people who didn’t put aside a few minutes a day to check on the spawn they needed, not you. Don’t turn yourself into a victim.

1 Like