PSA: One important factor to consider for content delay:

Also, I don’t expect you to care or know who he is but had workers like my husband slacked on the job while others were staying at home doing the bare minimum or whatever their job required. People working from home through the pandemic wouldn’t have had the luxury of electricity.

There was some heavy hints of sarcasm in that last bit. I know many people have left.

I’m betting we haven’t heard anything about 9.2 because they’re figuring out how to mash together their 9.2 and 9.3 plans for it to be a final patch.

I’ll be surprised if they aren’t going for another hail mary Legion repeat.

1 Like

No one cares.

Not a factor anymore. They even said the transition wasn’t as bad as they thought. Blizzard is just reaaaaaaaaally slow and always have been. Things just went bad this time around for 'em and are playing catch up… once more… and I imagine they are trying to get more people onto 9.2 and delaying it to make it work because I doubt they can afford to not try to end SL on a ‘higher’ note so as to prevent 10.0 to fall flat.

1 Like

Nearing the end? Hahahaha… yeah, no

Is this like a cry for attention? For you or your husband?

Three times. Still don’t care.

1 Like

Nope you surely don’t care at the moment but if at any time you pressed that big blue button on that computer of yours and it didn’t come on because there was no electricity running through the lines you would care then.

The pandemic is not an excuse.

Ok bye.

You won’t be missed.

1 Like

Yeah well hopefully no mass power outages ever take place but if they do I’m sure if you call them up and tell them it’s okay, you understand, there was a pandemic, the people that work in this industry don’t have to perform at 100% because they are affected by the pandemic I’m sure they’ll appreciate it. All while your food spoils, your home is cold, and you’re trying to figure out how to get a hot meal out to your family

It’s nice that some people had jobs where they could send a couple emails a day, some people don’t have that type of job if they slack at all, it’s a huge problem but go ahead and make excuses for them.

Every other mmo is doing fine and it’s important to capitalize on everyone being home for an extended period of time, which is what most games did and saw a huge surge of players.

WoW did the opposite, they slacked off and didn’t work much while also drinking and harassing women at work.

While most games saw a sharper increase WoW saw a sharp decrease and that’s pathetic.

The community was idiotic enough to use the flagging system as their beloved downvote system.

My post has been restored. GG, GD.

Honestly. You guys are mad.

1 Like

It shouldn’t be an excuse for the content drought, but it is. Many companies that you’d think should be able to easily work from home as employees do most of their work on a computer, including the one I work in, have greatly reduced production rates from home. It’s just how it goes - people are less efficient when everyone is in their own house. Even for tech savvy people, electronic communication just will never be as good as everyone sitting in the workplace collaborating together. Also, some employees are distracted at home or just plain slacking with the luxury of working from home. I suspect Blizzard has a number of employees being liberal with Netflix and very long coffee breaks. I can see people’s status on Microsoft Teams and people are in “away” mode a lot more often during work from home than they ever were in the office…coincidence? It’s not just Blizzard, but in general companies perform worse during Covid. Also the economic downturn impacts were far reaching and project budgets were getting reduced, people’s work hours get reduced, morale goes down, etc. It was just a mess all around and production rates got butchered by Covid in many industries…

Bfa was garbage and Covid wasn’t a thing.

The dev/blizz is just incompetent.

The fall accelerated when they brought in the diablo team :face_vomiting:

1 Like

honestly you are really insecure

1 Like

You appear to be the mad one here. Like I stated before my software company hasn’t missed a release date since the pandemic or now endemic started!

I am guessing you have eaten food everyday since the pandemic started too because of others hard work.

4 Likes

Nearing the end, says who? More people died this year from it than last and it is still bad.

You simply have no clue how businesses operate. Designers and Developers do not physically have to be in a Blizzard office to do their work. I am sure they were provided or have high end rigs at home and supply high speed internet for their employees.

Microsoft Teams is the primary method of communication when working remotely. The fact you cite “email” pretty much proves you do not know how working remotely works.

And the company I worked for made the switch at the beginning to having all their people work from home. It went so well that even after the restriction they allowed those that want to continue to work from home, the option to continue to do so.

I would never flag posts like yours, I prefer they stay visible that way people can also see my response and understand how little of an impact COVID-19 really has on businesses like Blizzard.

Isn’t there a new one out? I don’t really keep track.

When I moused over your thread title and saw you said “Covid19” I was like :open_mouth: I wonder if he got flagged and I came in and saw you weren’t and was the sad :frowning: Then I saw this edit and knew you had been :laughing:

Ha. No we are so not

Found the flagger.

Yes we are so is.