PSA: One important factor to consider for content delay:

Agreed. This patch stands to lose players to Minesweeper from what I see on the PTR.

The Improved LFG will lose more players, since you have to use an authenticator to make custom posts in LFG, like “Need Heal” or “Need Venthyr.” Other games are expanding ways players can interact. This one is restricting them.

2 Likes

I literally don’t think that, other morons on this forum do. They’ve literally made that argument multiple times. Hell, you can find that argument on reddit too, because reddit is also filled with morons.

Reading comprehension works, when you try.

yep, im not a game dev but i do work for large software developer, we started running from home march 2020 and have now shut down our physical office, opting for a rental workspace incase of internet outages etc. Now with everyone working from home productivity is up, everyone seems happier, those unnessicary meetings ARE NOW emails (like i always said they could be) weve had some pretty tight deadlines and made them all. If covid is still an excuse that is a still a failing of the company.

1 Like

Okay Alt we get it. You mean serious business. Still have no actual arguments. Still have nothing to say how fan wow projects are producing content illegally that puts blizz to shame. You can run along now troll.

I actually came back to edit this. You should go take care of leveling your alts for the next two weeks. Since you haven’t had enough time to do so since release of shadowlands. Me on the other hand I have 13 60s a handful of 50s and at least 25 level 15s all from just this expansion alone because of just how much content there is to do I could only do that much instead of having 50 max level characters.

1 Like

I haven’t stopped working in California. I just WFH now. My productivity hasn’t changed. It’s not like Blizzard is a factory. Almost everything they do can be done remotely.

1 Like

Back when I was going into the office for one day a week I would spend half the day talking to people just catching up.

Attacking my alt? Really? That’s the best you can do?

This is my forum alt, genius. I have multiple level 60s already, not that I have to justify it to you.

Now who’s trolling?

60% of their employees already worked from home before Covid happened. So it shouldn’t of effected them as much. Its not an excuse anymore since they been doing it for now 2 years.

Yes yes we get it troll. You have a forum alt and don’t post on your main so you don’t besmirch your in game name. We get it.

1 Like

Covid won’t fully go away because there’s a lot of morons out there.

Still, it’s not a factor in game design at this point. If Blizzard hasn’t yet for whatever reason, it’s a management/staff failure. Most other companies have adapted and flourished under these conditions.

Meanwhile, Blizzard lost a chunk of it’s total MAUs as a video game company during a pandemic. That’s pathetic.

The subscription numbers say otherwise.

Oh gee, another Covid discussion.

I’m not buying that as an excuse as to why Blizzard couldn’t get things together.

The reality is Covid affected everyone’s lives. My husband happens to work in a profession where nothing changed and he worked every day through it all to make sure people had power in their homes when they flipped a light switch.

It just seems to me that there are some people that just can’t get their acts together and get motivated to work through the pandemic or get back to work.

When you say “everyone” this includes the developers in the boat.

Don’t pretend to invalidate like the developers have family who were perhaps caught with this too.

It’s time to stop using it as a crutch. My husband worked through it as well, he’s not struggling with anything involving work. He adapted and he overcame.

Everyone else needs to do the same and get on with their work, lives etc.

1 Like

I really DGAF about your husband. I don’t even know who the hell he is.

Stop trying to bring him up for a supporting clause.

It’s an example that there are people that managed to work through it all and they came out just fine.

2 Likes

I get that, but there are so much others who succumbed to the pandemic.

Vaccines were just created this year. Not everybody has one yet.

Every other company was hit by the pandemic and frankly, I don’t care if Blizzard is having a hard time. They’re still asking for $15 every month. They don’t communicate the developmental troubles they’re having. They have a crappy structure for remote working, whatever the reasons they want to use to excuse their pathetic product, I don’t care. You know why people are willing to accept any issues Square claims is affecting them? Because they communicate. And even though they went through the same thing, they are going to put out more content content than Blizzard could even dream of doing with SL, and what is Blizzard’s response? Recycled Legion Mage Tower, for two weeks.

1 Like

This is the best part! There is nothing worse than those mandatory meetings that go on and on because someone feels they must talk in order to impress bosses.

1 Like