PSA: Bugs galore

TBQH, the broken Gbank is more crippling to me, I need to store the goods there and I can’t… Bags are filled.

1 Like

Yeah, if you don’t have a proper QA team running through to break the updates before it’s pushed to production, the players will have to do I guess.

It’s almost like all the layoffs had an impact. Or something.
Imagine that.

3 Likes

Never will. And everyone who has absolutely zero understanding on how patches, it, code, computers, etc will come out of the woodwork and claim that they can do it better and everyone should be fired …

Every week

1 Like

I don’t want to be conspiratorial about layoffs or management decisions, but it seems like WoW has had buggier patch launches in the last few months.

7 Likes

NO crests or flightstones from M0 either

1 Like

You obviously didn’t play vanilla.

3 Likes

I didn’t see it coming until I saw that maintenance was done early. I went “Oh no, that’s gotta have a catch.”

I do work in IT and I sympathize with the devs/sysadmins in most cases, but if my customers were unhappy because I introduced bugs … well, I’d deserve it.

1 Like

Edited the OP to include that bug, it’s there:

3 Likes

Ahh i didnt scroll back up to the top, so :stuck_out_tongue:

We better call the Hell Divers in.

1 Like

That does suck a lot, but if the problem is storage for now and not retrieval of stuff already in there, mail a bunch of stuff to an alt and then don’t actually take it out of the mail on the alt, just hit “return” and leave it in your mailbox a day or three until they fix the bank.

(Hopefully an hour or three, but.)

1 Like

That’s the band-aid fix I’m using, but it still sucks =/

1 Like

That is you prerogative

Also seeing posts about the weekly not awarding the bullions unless you loot one from the raid first. Good times indeed.

2 Likes

The people who are responsible for the decisions leading to results like this are undoubtedly blaming the workers who did as they were told, as best as they could given a too-short window of time for completion.

2 Likes

Yeah the biggest red flag for me, was the servers being up earlier than the listed time.

2 Likes

Added to the OP, TY!

Yeah I was wondering about that too

Glad to see World of Bugcraft is alive and well.

Does anyone else have the black shard id bar stuck in the middle of their screen? It says shard unknown.

1 Like