PSA: Bugs galore

Guild bank usage is locking characters in the game. I log in can see my alts lol.
You will get locked out of the game if you use the Gbank.

Group finder is broken. - Workaround: Enable Mature Language filter and reload/relog.

New quest chain too.

Expect servers down soon.

EDIT - Other bugs:

30 Likes

Can confirm with Gbank. I ran in like I usually do, clicked it, and then proceeded to live in my own little world. I can see everyone moving around and doing stuff, I just canā€™t interact with anything in the game. I closed it out, anticipating a restart.

5 Likes

You can log with an alt and see your previous char in game
Iā€™ll take a SS with my ā€œWarbandā€ in the GBANK.

5 Likes

the quest is also broken for me

2 Likes

They give us 2 bullions quest and no way to get it done.
I hope they donā€™t take it away when they fix the group finder :smiley:

3 Likes

No one can possibly say they are surprised at this point. Every patch there is a bug or many bugs with the MAIN thing in the very patch that is new!!! Itā€™s like how do these people have jobs?!?!

I donā€™t like to go there but itā€™s every freaking time

25 Likes

20 years and people still donā€™t get it.

6 Likes

Time for a group shot with all my alts!

1 Like

Iā€™ll count myself among the ones who saw this coming.

17 Likes

Iā€™m stuck at where Alleria opens a portal to visit the void elves. If you target her, and run out and back into the room she starts to cast the portal again, and you can actually see the cast get interrupted. :woman_facepalming:

Edit: Running in and out a bunch of times like a weenie somehow got one of the casts to finally land. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

group finder is bricked

4 Likes

oh dear lord, I didnā€™t realize it was also locking my character out of the game. Restart did nothing. I guess my main will live in limbo for a while.

1 Like

Yā€™know, with all the staffing cuts that theyā€™ve made recently, maybe Blizzard unironically is back to being a ā€˜small indie companyā€™ now.

20 Likes

Iā€™m now torn between not wanting my characters stuck, and wanting a screenshot. :laughing:

4 Likes

TBF, most of the cuts werenā€™t devs, still hundreds of devs working on wow

youā€™re a ghost. you just donā€™t know it.

They get unstuck after 3 mins.

1 Like

19 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure the Last Hurrah Dreamsurge Coalescence quest is also bugged. Iā€™ve collected almost 50 so far and its only counting 20 of them. So this is fun.

8 Likes