Progressive advocate - more inclusion and diversity please!

Literally “lalala”.

Like I said, you can cry all you want, but just because you’re trying to drag me down to your immoral level and claim I’m on a high horse doesn’t mean anything.

Blizzard is messed up and needs to change their behavior. Even if I was supporting them, that wouldn’t change my mind.

It’s like you guys can’t handle criticism of the company, so you try to attack someone’s character instead of accepting reality.

Next expansion, Thrall comes out, we throw a big parade as the first HorLiance hybrid, and people also see Anduin sneak away with Wrathion

Trust me, those of us who actually care to any extent know that you are not a problem lmao. Also, with concerns to your reference…NONE FOR GRETCHEN WEINERS!

2 Likes

The state of California?

Look man, look into it yourself. It is a huge lawsuit containing continuous and repeated illegal behavior recorded by the state coming from actiblizz.

He got a point tho. All the booing and hissing and clutching of pearls means jack all when you’re still paying them just the same as any other customer. Trying to shame people for something you yourself engage in is like the classic definition of hypocrisy.

I dont feel guilty one bit. they will pay the price for whatever they are found guilty of.

YOU however are playing mental gymnastics to justify your participation. You pretend user engagement numbers and MAU arent how Blizzard measures their success. You are either being intentionally ignorant , in a state of denial, or just dumb.

I would love to see a game made by the OP. It would just be a massive sociopolitical checklist where every character wears a massive neon sign with their identity spelled out in big bold letters and… probably not much else.

When did I shame anyone for being subbed to the game?

Far as I can tell I’ve been completely consistent.

You’re the ones trying to tell me that being subbed, regardless of if it’s money, code, or token, that it somehow makes you complicit with the company’s crimes.

This feels like projection to me from people too insecure to accept reality.

I’m not pretending. Blizzard have stated themselves they don’t use engagement numbers.

They stopped releasing the sub count information, even to their investors.

“There are better methods of determining our success” - Blizzard when they stopped reporting subs.

Bro, I am 100% confident in my decisions while you’re scrambling to defend blizzard by… calling me a hypocrite? While being objectively wrong?

Lmao.

No, if I did call you that i am sorry. I am convinced now you just dont know any better.

Bro… you are supporting them.

Lmao.

1 Like

That’s for the laymen that don’t understand Blizzard doesn’t need to increase in subs to increase in profit, given their cash shop.

False, they do not report them to the public. That does not mean that they aren’t utilized as a metric during their executive meetings.

Side note: I’m really not sure where this conversation went all this time lol

I buy 1 of 50 pre purchased time codes Blizz has already recieved the money for ages ago from a 3rd party.

There are now 49 time codes.

Blizzard does not recieve new money from me or anyone else in this transaction.

Inb4 “BUT THAT DOESN’T FIT MY NARRATIVE TO TRY AND MAKE YOU FEEL BAD SO YOU ARE SUPPORTING THEM BECAUSE I SAID SO”

Rofl

The state can’t release details of an on going investigation. So the only source for any details is hearsay through click bait internet articles.

Regardless people are accused of crimes all the time, some that work for well know companies. It means very little in my opinion to the company itself. They get a little bad press for it, so what, my only concern is what actiblizz does with the art they create. So back to the point of the thread, hell no to this representation crap in game.

I’m sure my sub using age old time codes is making a huge difference in how successful they are amidst a swarm if bots lmao.

Imagine being this mad two female characters kissed.

How is this a response to:

You were stating that engagement numbers, such as sub count, are not used by Blizzard. That’s simply false.

You are like the guy who shows up to support animal rights protest wearing a racoon hat, chinchilla lined coat, leather cowboy boots with a lucky rabbits foot in his pocket. “Oh, i bought all of this from a third party… I’m good ya’ll!”

Not a bad dude, but thick as a brick.

The same is true when someone buys a game time token off the AH. It was already paid for with real money by someone else.

Blizzard has the game time payment. They have the main stat as well - which is active current engagement in the game. That is what is reported to the investors - MAUs. No matter how you get the game time, it is still paid for and still contributes to the core MAU metric.

This battle about it is kind of odd. None of us are getting one over by getting game time a different way. We are all, in the end, active players checking that MAU box.

Okay. My 1 sub is used as a metric.

I’m sure that’s a ton of support that totally invalidates the fact they’re getting sued by the state and makes anything I say about them moot /s

“You can’t talk about bad things if you monetarily support bad things!”

• an idiot who doesn’t understand that there is no cruelty free consumption under capitalism.

I’m sending this on a phone using metals mined by slave children. That doesn’t mean I don’t get to criticize crap, people.

I’ve stated nothing even close to that. You’re simply reaching to +1 your low post count so that you can look legitimate, and not like someone’s troll alt.

Again, I never said that. Try again.

I think someone is going through that phase where they don’t want to accept that they are part of the system

… ugh.

1 Like