Progressive advocate - more inclusion and diversity please!

High up Blizzard managers caught in 4k with a picture of Bil Cosby inside their self-proclaimed “Bill Cosby suite” where they brought drunk women to sleep with.

Blizzard employees going on strike and confirming the lawsuit as 100% true

Suicide of a Blizzard employee due to constant sexual harassment.

I mean you can plug your ears and go “LALALALALA” all you want but when the company has it’s own workforce as a whole, all of them, going on strike… It tends hold some weight even if a judge/jury haven’t weighed in.

Is there a law against sleeping with drunk people that’s new in California?

2 Likes

You… Can’t consent while under the influence… That’s called rape…?

Consumers are incapable of controlling themselves friend. Everyone on the world could be shown a documentary of a company using literal slave labor and people would still buy their products readily if it is convenient for them.

Dang I guess I need to press charges against my x-wife then. Woman took advantage of me one to many times while I was " under the influence "… :cry: now I need to call a therapist.

“Society could be improved somewhat.”

“Yet you choose to participate in society, curious. I am very intelligent.”

1 Like

Oh, this is still an ongoing thing.

If you were too drunk to stop them and you didn’t want to have sex, like the women involved, then yes you should do both of those things.

These threads are always a train wreck from the jump but you let them linger long enough and they just go way beyond the pale.

Stay weird, GD. :popcorn:

So these Women were drunk long before they were asked to join them to their suite?

Or were they just fine got drunk and had fun after they got to the suite then cried foul after?

Sounds like a classic case or seeing dollar signs when asked to go to the suite. But that’s what a judge and jury is for, I guess. May the most rich and popular win.

1 Like

The staff member in question was at Activision Publishing, not Blizzard. It is part of the overall lawsuit against ATVI (the stock holding company), Blizzard Entertainment, and Activision Publishing.

The rest of the crap though, yeah Blizz has some issues to answer for.

2 Likes

You can play high and mighty all day and use whatever mental/financial back doors to pretend you dont support Blizzard, but the second you log in to their game you are supporting them and fall off of your high horse straight away. Get over yourself.

Fake. fake. Fake.

I want a big gay Orc in the game. Like really, really gay. Flaming levels of gay.

1 Like

Why don’t you go look at the evidence yourself and come to your own conclusions?

Given you’re going to throw doubt onto whatever I say no matter how much overwhelming evidence I provide myself, that just seems more efficient.

Uh no, I’m taking up server space and using resources.

This sounds like the desperate cries of someone who feels guilty for supporting them but needs to drag others down to not feel as bad.

OP has flat out said that sexuality is a “lifestyle choice”, it’s pretty clear that what you laid out has been the OP’s modus operandi for quite some time now.

1 Like

This is yet another troll thread. Mute and move on.

PS: This troll doesn’t speak for me or for any other LGBT+ player. Don’t buy the troll’s RP claiming to be one of us, and don’t blame us for the troll’s actions.

When the troll enters our thread we mostly ignore them and think:

2 Likes

You have to provide evidence first for it to be overwhelming. As few know exactly what happened behind close doors, I doubt whatever click bait that you got the story from has all the information.

Anything to do with representation is a troll thread, shhhh, let us have some fun

Thank you Tuullnn for your tireless efforts to make this game a welcoming place for everyone. If only more people were decent, you wouldn’t have to post things like this.