Progressive advocate - more inclusion and diversity please!

The Supreme Court is poised to strike a massively damaging blow to affirmative action on a case brought by asian americans on the basis that they are being discriminated against by a system prioritizing black applicants.

turkey lord?

Bask in the glorious righteousness of turkey lord

1 Like

No one said this, so again why ask?

I never stated this, so about your whataboutism comment :laughing:

When they prevent the group from even starting? Yeah it does, that bad dps didn’t make us argue for 10 minutes.

You are dodging, please again tell me why it’s needed in the first place? You didn’t show me that NPC who asked you your orientation and said get out of my pub.

You failed to address again what plenty have said about other social issues being pushed on the regular either. I’d like an actual reality based answer in one of these threads.

1 Like

I actually addressed it plenty of times. Sorry your comprehension can’t grasp complex subject matters.

Toodles~

Who are you?

Sorry I haven’t talked to you at all in this thread?

Someone forgot to switch back to the correct troll character for this thread…awkward.

2 Likes

That’s pretty funny

3 Likes

I thought so too, which is why I pointed it out. This guy is juggling so many at this point he’s getting them mixxed up

1 Like

Is it special treatment to ask to be treated fairly?

You get what you give. Respect is earned, not demanded no matter who you are. That’s all I’m saying to you.

1 Like

You are treated fairly, as you unfortunately get to keep posting on this forum. At this point I think you should feel like you are getting special treatment as you are not banned for life yet. You also have equal right like everyone else to play the game as is. <— AS IS

But… Clearly that is not the kind of special treatment being referred to.

2 Likes

If I’m reading this right, you’re saying LGBT and minorities need to earn their respect to be treated fairly? :thinking:

Everyone has to earn respect no matter who they are or what group they wanna claim.

2 Likes

I disagree with you in that LGBT and minorities deserve to be treated less fairly regardless. I think that’s rather backwards. No one should feel less than anyone else just because of who they identify as.

That’s not what he said, but nice try.

1 Like

You’re misreading what I’m saying. I’ll spell it out for you.

Respect and being treated fairly are not the same thing. You can be treated fairly but not get any respect.

1 Like

Why is that? Do you feel you need special treatment?

1 Like

He isn’t misreading it, he’s purposefully misrepresenting your point in an effort to make it easier to attack. It’s a pretty common logical fallacy.

2 Likes

how about NO THX.