Progressive advocate - more inclusion and diversity please!

The fact that this happened in real time is probably the most hilarious thing on this forum in a long time :laughing:

1 Like

Which is why I can’t take what he says seriously. He won’t see anything other than what his little bubble shows.

I usually try to avoid conversing with him directly but it happens.

2 Likes

I had to go for an appointment but so glad you pointed this out.

3 Likes

For someone so against these threads, you sure do come back to bump them a lot.

Try more like the last 2 years

2 Likes

Because your such a DS for keep posting these.

No idea what you mean by this, assuming it’s something rude from your previous replies.

When you assume, You as usual make an a$$ out of you & you!

Do your feelings get hurt daily or hourly ?

Elders are the worst, worse then tuln. Old bias people always think respect is automatic for them. All infirm with their dated stories, ewww. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I know right? It’s such a horrible thing people are expected to earn the respect instead of being able to demand it. Such a travesty

1 Like

Time to go home, you’re drunk… again.

Respect in life is sorta like your resume, except no one can see it till you act and talk. And I would never hire tuln, not in a thousand years even if I was one minority group short of a full deck.

2 Likes

That’s very reasonable and sensible. You’d make a good boss.

1 Like

Na, just a parent, parent is better cause you can yell at your kids more. Employer sounds like a lot of work, underlings are fun though.

2 Likes

Not rude at all…just the truth about you!

I have told you that I don’t drink…unlike you that can’t go 2 hours without a drink…Again as usual you spew your hate speeches when you’re caught in a lie.

I’m asking for it to be acknowledged. Not asking for special treatment at all. Did you bother reading my thread past the first sentence?

If it fits in the story and makes sense, then great. If it is to check a box, then hell no - keep it out of the game.

Should we also ask for inclusion of stories and representative tabards pertaining to communism, Christianity, Ukranian support, BLM, thin blue line, and every other current political / social / religious / personal belief that is trending IRL today?

WoW exists in a fantasy world ENTIRELY separate from the real world. Many people want to keep it that way so that we have an escape from the dumpster fire that is “real life” right now. So again, if something along the lines of what you are asking for fits in the story and makes sense, then okay, otherwise keep IRL issues to IRL and out of my fantasy game.

1 Like

Being gay isn’t political. Your entire post is moot. Nobody is asking for politics to come inside the game. We just want an environment that feels inclusive in the game.

What is stopping them from doing that with added inclusion…? This game can exist and have diversity throughout the world and environment.

It would make sense to include it as side characters and as main characters if Blizzard wants to go in depth more of characters and their backgrounds. It will make sense because Danuser is a great writer and I have trust.