Progressive advocate - more inclusion and diversity please!

Counter point. Uh, no lol

Do explain how my 1 sub metric earns them more money than it costs to host my character?

What does that have to do with it. I got no problem with what people do in real life.

Why take something that has an established fantasy world of it’s own and demand it change to fit your real life? There is zero logic in it

1 Like

Q bud, just don’t bother.

Trust me the headache that comes is not worth it!

Why are there humans?

Why are there females?

Why are there males?

It’s a fantasy rpg, stop adding real world elements! /s

See the thing us to people like you, straight, white, binary gendered people are “normal” and expected.

But adding in a lesbian, or trans person? Suddenly you’re forcing in real life elements!

Thanks, but I willing engage with trolls at my discretion. :crazy_face:

1 Like

The fact you’re siding with his take just speaks volumes.

So this fantasy world just so happened to have tons of parallels to real life and took elements from irl and thats okay.

But lgbt elements don’t fit in because?

This thread still going huh? :popcorn: :popcorn:

Sit back and enjoy the train wreck that is a tuull created thread.

Got any popcorn with extra butter?

1 Like

Memes, because simply saying the thread derailed just isn’t enough lol I do appreciate a good Michael Bay CGI show (shhh I know it’s real)

I’m not going back and reading the 200 posts that happened after I went to bed but I am confident it’s nothing good. These forums are a pretty good indicator as to why Blizzard are bleeding so many players every quarter. Don’t fret though!! Their mobile games will obfuscate the true MAU with millions of FTP players so their investors think people love them again.

Question.

What does having two girls kiss in the fantasy world “change” that was “established”?

That straight people are the only ones allowed to exist?

I know this is sarcasm, but I hate you a little bit for this :laughing:

Nahhhh go through and read them. I can’t be the only insane one here

1 Like

The onus of proof is on you. You came up with the moronic notion that you were skirting the system by buying “third party game time”. Someone failed you at some point. :disappointed:

2 Likes

What did Johnny depp say in his role as mad hatter? “We’re all a little bit mad”

“Moronic notion” look I know it’s hard trying to imagine how someone other than blizzard could be getting my momey, but I assure you it is entirely possible.

You just sound upset I have a clean conscious really.

Pretty sure that’s on you when you made the moronic notion that me using game time paid for ages ago is somehow benefitting blizzard now.

Gotta love the projection.

Still trying to wrap your head around how the flow of time works?

“I have failed you, Anakin. I have failed you” -Sad Kenobi

Yes, we are :heart: Dysfunctional and loving it

3 Likes

“I hAtE yOu!!”
-based Skywalker