Professions are in a terrible state, no revamp in TWW

The whatnow?

20k a work order would absolutely be game breaking.

alchemy is a no brainer for duration.

next would be engineering for battle rez (if your class doesnt have a brez).

sadly i cant pair both without going broke so i do alch/herb.

if i end up rich somehow someday ill def switch to alch/engi.

*edit: apparently dont need engi for brez anymore. im happy.

…aren’t Convincingly Realistic Jumper Cables non-engineering specific? Looks that way to me but maybe because I already have eng.

You mean Thomas Bright?

There seems to be no Thomas Bright, this time. At least not that I’ve found.

Engineer-crafted bracers can be made for anyone (via a work order) and have the battle rez cog stuffed in them, yes. Even if they aren’t an engineer.

oh niice. it looks like anyone can use them now. i dont see the engi req on the ah.
must be relatively new, i remember being forced to take engi for brez in shadowlands.

looks like i dont have to feel bad about keeping herbalism this time around!

1 Like

Yes, that’s him!

Last time I ended up with thousands upon thousands of mettle unused in the bank. This time there is much too little though. It’s like they accidentally over-corrected. Unless I’m doing something wrong. :woman_shrugging:

We’re just supposed to get acuity from patron orders, now.

I liked the DF system better, but people kept demanding that Blizzard add NPC work orders, so here we are.

No, that’s DF, it’s a separate item now.

FYI, there’s only two tinkers now and they’re really awful and make no sense.

That’s what I was afraid of.

I do all the patron orders I have the mats/skill for, but the acuity I get in return is too little to even craft my own decent profession tools yet. They should buff it a bit.

All the testing was done with the “profession shuffle” intact, same as Dragonflight.

Then Blizzard removed the profession shuffle at literally the last minute (during maintenance the morning of early access).

That’s pretty punishing for a regular Joe who just has one profession they stick too.

Wouldn’t it have been much better to just implement a weekly cap or something? :woman_shrugging:

Dunno, made plenty of gold without speaking to a single person or spamming trade.

TSM isn’t a cheat/bot, if it was it would’ve gotten nuked already. Didn’t need to use it to make my gold anyways since I’m pretty minimalist about add-ons, so I never bothered with it. TSM is more of an add-on you use if you’re trying to flip markets.

Of course is it. So is TDscript. The devs don’t ban addons they themselves use, even if they are botting.

If the devs didn’t want these add-ons to function, that could be made to happen. They’ve done it before.

They just don’t care. TSM doesn’t automatically give you gold when you install it. :dracthyr_shrug:

Neither does TDscript.

But it’s absolutely botting.

I don’t know what this is.

TSM isn’t botting. If it were actually botting accounts would get actioned for it.

TDscript is used for botting your pet battles.

You feed in a series of commands for your pets - copy/pasted from any of the main pet battle sites - and feed it in.

Then you just have to “press any key” and your pets go through and execute the pre-planned abilities to win the pet battle.

You don’t even have to be at your computer. You can stroll around with a wireless mouse or whatever in your pocket and just click it while you do chores.

It’s widely used by most pet battlers, though. Not that I blame them, since, as a pet collector/battler myself, pet battles so so excruciatingly boring that nobody actually wants to do them.

I gave up on them altogether. I just roll two gathering professions and Warband Bank them all until im ready to level an Alt’s professions.

Its almost a questline on its own now. Too convoluted and complicated. Can professions be any worse? Blizzard says, “Hold my beer.”