Professions are in a terrible state, no revamp in TWW

Sounds strange. Dunno, I’m usually pretty minimalistic about add-ons.

Only reason I know anything about TSM is through a friend of mine who shows me some of how he uses it for selling transmog. I installed it once, realized it wouldn’t improve anything for me since I don’t shuffle enough volume or enjoy flipping markets, and promptly uninstalled it.

He’s described to me some of the nitty gritty that people go into to use it for more advanced stuff. :woman_shrugging:

Back in Legion, professions actually were a questline. And you had to do dungeons to get past certain points.

Legion was unquestionably the worst implementation of professions. Thank god they dropped that like a hot potato.

instead of just saying it, prove it.

1 Like

What I don’t like is not having the ability to re-allocate points. I do jewel crafting so I could make myself and my guild the ring that comes from the theatre event, But it just got nerfed to the ground, so my points are now wasted. Thanks Blizz…

Yeah think im just gonna reroll alchemy for the flask duration and be done with it :weary:

How would you prove something like that?

That is on you my friend. Figure it out.

So you don’t even know what you want for proof.

you said it yourself.
“20k a work order would absolutely be game breaking.”

Now prove it.

Too much gold inflation.

prooove iiiiit.

That’s like 200k gold per character, per week.

Done.

ANd how, exactly, would that be game breaking? Assuming its ONCE per week.

Do you know how many characters people have? lol.

That’s more gold printing that garrisons.

I HIGHLY doubt enough people are going to do that every single character just for the 20k. Even IF, HOW would that be game breaking. You aren’t explaining how that would break the game.

Inflation of that level renders previously acquired gold irrelevant.

It’s unprecedented.

sounds like you just want your gold capped chracters gold to be worth what its currently worth and not have your AH minigame be screwed.

AH minigame will survive.

The real question is: how many people would be fine with their gold being reduced by 99%? (That’s essentially what it is.)

I think the people who aren’t gold capped would welcome their gold being worth more.

No, their gold is worth less, just like everyone else who has piles of it.

They just don’t lose as much because they don’t really have any to begin with.