Princess Theradras changes, no longer kiteable

Nice, thanks for the video.

I think I can summarize your complaints with a phrase that will make princess farming indeed quite profitable.

Git Gud.

1 Like

TLDR she’s totally farmable and kitable and OP just needs to git gud

3 Likes

Alexa - Remind me to play my tiny violin for Hunters as I auto-attack Furbolgs with a full blown Holy spec

5 Likes

nice video!

Implying that soloing dungeon bosses for cash-money in less than 10 minutes is reasonable.

:thinking::expressionless::rofl::sweat_smile:

1 Like

perfectly soloable by hunters

I hit 60 yesterday so I head on over to Mara today to give it a go, and as expected Princess and Gob are easy although the Princess method of old seems to no longer work well.

I figured out how to get Rotgrip as well, but because you’re dragging him across the instance and then back down to the water by jumping, it takes about 2 minutes and 30 seconds to 3 minutes to end him. I wonder if it’s even worth doing, or just skip him and do the other two? Anyone add Rotty in to their runs?

there is video of it being done by a level 51 hunter now
 it is entirely possible

4 Likes

Could you provide some tips on “kiting” as a warlock. Ive killed her abt 5-6 times solo now but it feels like sometimes she just runs faster than I can kite. Especially if I get caught by a boulder stun.

I have the boots speed enchant and I use the rocks to get some distance but when im on the other side without the rocks and a boulder gets me its usually GG

Not true with regards to Warlocks, I just killed her today (solo) in 3 minutes.

Curse of Doom x2, Amp Curse of Agony, Corruption, Siphon Life, Shadowbolts (via Nightfall procs), and running along the wall of the room.

HOWEVER, if you don’t have the increased run speed to boots enchant she’ll catch up to you, because prior to getting that enchant I wasn’t able to kill her and now she’s a cake walk.

darn

someone should tell all those hunter-lock solo’ing princess that they aren’t able to solo princess

4 Likes

Lol, bit of a reach on that one don’t you think. Don’t get so triggered.

Blizz changed the mechanics. I played the Beta Classic. Part of my “getting around the mechanics” which somebody else calls it an exploit is Kiting melee mobs to cities and let the city guards kill it for me. Before, I kited all the pirates to Booty bay entrance to let the 2 goblin guards kill it for me. I got the kills. I also did it in Hinterlands. In Aerie Peak, I just kited all the wolves to the city guards and the wolves got annihilated. Corpses were everywhere on those city entrances
 It’s becoz of me. Well, in Live Classic, Blizz changed it. I dont get the kills anymore if the city guards did the kill.

But there’s a quest in Southern STV to kill the Sea Giant. For some reason, kiting him to Booty Bay still works. The goblins killed him for me and I got the kill.

BTW, Hunter Rocks!!!

I feel like they may have changed the mechanics once more. Or I’ve just had extremely bad RNG for the last few attempts
 but a few weeks ago I had no issues kiting her and taking a few melee attacks. Normally, she would hit me a few times then start the cloud cast. I had no issues killing her several times as a warlock. Today I went in and I have not been able to kill her once. It seems like she’s been delaying her cloud cast longer, which basically allows her to beat my face in.

That’s happened to me before once, a week ago, so I think you might just have a string of bad RNG.

I solo her regularly as a hunter, and while not as fast as locks, it’s easily doable. I think my record now is 3min 30 sec. Auto multi on boulder, stutter step autos, use pet to trigger dust storm and AS/ms/auto rinse repeat. Easy.

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing lol
OP is a clown lol

3 Likes

Still doing 10-13 minute runs of Rotgrip, Tinkerer, and Princess, depending on Rotgrip pathing at the beginning. Warlock specced SM/DS for braindead farm.

bro she is so easy to kite, if you can’t adapt to this small changes maybe you should reconsider the class you’re playing