Primal Storms Rotations

Since they removed the fourth spawn location of Primal Storms, and made the spawn of Storms random Air Storms are very infrequently spawning in the NA servers. Fire and Earth are very common, Water being uncommon, and Air rarely spawning. We only have 6 days left of prepatch and a good 40% of the guildies need the Dimmed Primal Storm item to complete the Heirloom.

Would it be possible to implement them in the vendor for like 250 primal motes?

39 Likes

Bumping this. I haven’t seen an Air Storm in like 3 days. Just need the Air to finish the trinket.

10 Likes

Just dropping by to say this is issue is still ongoing.

4 Likes

Lol worst bug ever… blizz know it for a week and dont care at all… the map show Primal Storm and its the Ice Lord that spawn… GG Blizz

2 Likes

Event ends soon and Storm Lord hasn’t been seen in a LONG LONG time. Not cool at all.

4 Likes

Yep, just came here to bump this too. What the actual frick, Blizz? Have been on for 5 straight cycles, NO STORM ELEMENT. This is a real promising look at paying attention to community issues in a timely manner, let me tell ya.

Literally time sensitive, ya dips.

3 Likes

Bumping this as well. I’ve been checking every 3 hours for last 3 days and nothing. At this point, I only have 3 more rotations before servers go down.

3 Likes

You would think Blizzard support could at least acknowledge player’s concerns about this and do something about it. I am of course having the same issue trying to get the storm lord.

5 Likes

Even worse was the one time it came up on the rotation and it did not drop the storm piece four times, and the event timed out in the middle of the fifth appearance of the boss.

Like a baws.

4 Likes

It legit boggles my mind that they apparently don’t pay any attention to the bugs forums for this.

4 Likes

Bumping this. Extremely disappointed. Air hasn’t spawned at all from 8AM to now (10PM).

4 Likes

I haven’t seen storm up at all i need storm primal so i can get my boa

4 Likes

Still no Unbridled Storm.

2 Likes

Same here, unable to find Storm invasion.

2 Likes

will blizzard give it to us or they gonna not give everyone who only needs that one it

1 Like

I waited all day and it didn’t drop with all the boss kills not sure what to do now.

1 Like

Storm Primeval zone event did not spawn at 0100 PST.

1 Like

Primal storms are not spawning days on end! Checking back every 3 hours for days during a limited time event is unreal.

Blizzard please add a last minute item to buy the dimmable elements from the vendor please or something because many of us are being screwed by no fault of our own. Just pure bugs!

6 Likes

Just here to add a “me too” post. I have multiples of each element but no storm. I keep checking back for the storm elementals to be spawning but they are never up. There are 14 hours until the event ends and I don’t think I can pull an all-nighter at my age anymore. I guess I’ll have to set an alarm and wake up in the middle of the night. C’mon Blizz!

2 Likes

Also dropping by to add my name to this list, I have leveled 5 characters via invasions and literally spent the last week checking constantly for the Air spawn. Now up to 13hrs of watching it today, cmon blizz this is absolute crap. Great way to start the Xpac. I’m a Vanilla Player too so grinding for something I want isn’t a problem, but this is beyond a joke.

3 Likes