Primal Storms Rotations

Hey guys, my post over in GD got a blue. Supposedly they’re going to spawn the Air event.

2 Likes

Wont do me any good, but I hope the rest of you get the achievement and trinket!

Best of luck.

1 Like

Blizz in rare form today. Hope they keep this up.

1 Like

The event just ended at 5PM EST right when the air boss spawned that I needed :frowning:

I killed it three times and no drop then they stopped it. Damn this sucks

At least they’ll come from the Primal Storms in the expansion too, but seriously what a butt way to end the prepatch event.

Yeah, that is a silver lining for sure…I really wanted to maintain my streak of getting the feat of strength for pre-expansion events though and now that streak is broken because of a flawed execution…oh well, onward and upward!

Was at the tail end of killing the water elemental boss when it disappeared. It was the last boss I needed to kill for the achievement.

@Dev Team Still no boss and it looks like the event got pulled as ALL spots went down with over an HOUR left on the timer. at this point the Dimmed Primeval Storm and the Heirloom Unstable Elemental Confluence should be given to ALL players as the issue was not fixed or resolved. This is unfair to the players affected by the bug and is completely unacceptable.

3 Likes

At this point we should all just bombard support with tickets