Pride month is coming soon. In-game ideas and suggestions

Click on your name.
Go to View Activity.
Go to Preferences and then Users on the left.
Click the +Add box and put in the name and then pick the timeframe.
Remember to make note of the spelling so you can type it in correctly.

Voila!

1 Like

Suggestion: Ban these troll posters making these threads so we don’t get harassed all pride month.

6 Likes

Still find it odd its set to a duration. Usually an ignore would be permanent until you choose otherwise but the fact the forums have a duration is odd.

you’re going to be unbearable until then, aren’t you

1 Like

Maybe they figure you just want to cover a particularly time frame where a topic they are constantly posting on is the current flavour? I…dunno otherwise. I just pick the longest and leave it at that.

1 Like

How often do you check any thread started by the OP? Seems like it is your full time job!

1 Like

Who are you again? This thread was on my recent visits, it just happened to pop up again. Nice try though

2 Likes

I dunno about Oedon but I tend to read the title and click to see if its saying anything interesting, and then notice who posted it.

1 Like

I usually dont notice the poster until after i open up the thread.

1 Like

Yeah, sure! :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

Hey guys, what’s going on in this thre-

2 Likes

Popcorn

Dragonevoker is Tuullnn. Ignore.

5 Likes

Na this Tuullnn isnt posting this because he actually believes in it. He openly mocks the same group he pretend to support here.

4 Likes

and maybe we can all get on a ship and go SAAAAAILINNNG with bud. like the spring balloon festival but with bud on a boat.

Didnt he cause a shipwreck last time he was on one? Lol maybe i missremembered

Considering how pride is generally an extremely toxic event that excludes anyone who isn’t attractive because of unrealistic standards, I don’t think we need it in games at all!

5 Likes

he jumped over lol

1 Like

Thats right. He was such a funny character

What annoys me is that we can ‘ignore’ the character but it is still on the page, just behind a "hidden reply’ curtain, and we can still see their posts up on the main page.

If I ignore someone wouldn’t it make sense to not have their posts appear? As it is, the forum Ignore function is pretty thin; you have to do multiple steps and say ignore them forever but they aren’t really Ignored, just slightly hidden but only in certain ways.

1 Like