Pride month is coming soon. In-game ideas and suggestions

2 Likes

Add this guy to your list of Tuullnn/Talonel alts.

5 Likes

Dude just called me stupid, which is very much against the TOS and is reportable.

What are you doing here anyway? Do you hate LGBTQ+?

1 Like

Well i feel very much offended he called you that

1 Like

Chaos is or as been a force of unpredictable, uncontrollable and randomness. Sometimes Chaos is able to bring itself into reality when particular requirements are meet.

Thus is the nature of Chaos :rofl:

And now you’re baiting an argument with a loaded question fallacy while also insinuating I’m a bigot? Also reportable.

4 Likes

If, in some universe, you are actually serious, report the offending posts and let the mods deal with it. Good day to you.

2 Likes

What is going on in this thread

Hilarity. Have some popcorn :popcorn:

1 Like

Tuullnn is trying to take trolling to another level but nobody is buying it.

1 Like

Chaos itself. Btw do you want to join Chaos we have cookies.

1 Like

Is calling you a sensitive baby bannable? Jesus

I don’t know why non-LGTBQ care about this at all. Have to have some outlet to hate, I suppose. I’m not LGBTQ and I support something happening for this specific community. It doesn’t impact me negatively in any way.

Oh no, Stormwind has different colors and people are doing things! The horror! You Neanderthals will still be able to talk nonsense about every minority group in trade chat, don’t worry.

Pro tip: stop worrying so much about what other people do in the game. If there’s a pride event…. Go somewhere else in the nearly incomprehensibly large MMO.

1 Like

How do you mute these annoying troll threads? I’d love to blacklist these people.

Yes, yes it is. Read the ToS and the new Social Contract.

I have a Chaos star tattooed on my chest pretty sure those are my cookies you’re eating, baby boy.

I’d like a vendor in major cities selling themed clothing, and/or tabards. Some player organised parades, and maybe a special edition of the Trial of Style.

2 Likes

Now this is an interesting conversation

Someone mentioned this above, but the way to mute a thread is to scroll to the bottom of said thread, and underneath the ‘Share’ button there is a drop down called ‘Tracking’…go there and it should be pretty self explanatory how to ignore said thread.

To ignore the user, click on your own profile pic in the top right, click the bell icon then click ‘preferences’, then ‘users’, and enter the character name and duration you’d like to ignore.

Step 3: Profit.

1 Like

This is the Seething Shore of forum threads

3 Likes