Pride month is coming soon. In-game ideas and suggestions

Azathoth would be proud

1 Like

Every day with no repercussions.

1 Like

No one is forcing you to come to this thread. You are here by your choice! Stop complaining!

2 Likes

Welcome to a General Discussion forum where anyone is allowed to post as long as they are within the forum guidelines. If you don’t like her replies avail yourself of the ignore feature and don’t read them.

4 Likes

I was in the process of making a post, but you said it much better than I was, thanks!

So yeah, what Water said :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

115 in 2 hours yeah that tracks

If Blizzard needs to do anything about this, those same people who harass the OP on daily basis (you know who you are) need to be dealt with.

1 Like

Seems lacking lol usually by now it’s over 300 and full of major derail and hilarity

So you’re wishing violence on people who are rightfully calling out the OP for what he is…yikes

1 Like

Wait, so you can predictably be found where Chaos is?
Isn’t that the opposite of the nature of Chaos?
This is cringe.

1 Like

OP is a bad actor. If you can’t see that then I don’t know what to tell you. But yeah, continue attacking people who actually care about the issues OP pretends to care about in order to stir up drama.

1 Like

Your picture at the top right
Notifications (bell icon)
Preferences
Users
Add
Type in Tuullnn
select Tuullnn-Proudmoore if there’s more than one.

Save changes

Done. Won’t suppress his threads, but will suppress his posts in any thread.

2 Likes

Elune bless you :pray:

My god you are so annoying, worse than a vegan.

Some people like his positive and affirming threads. Why come here and harass him? You are the bad one, not him!

1 Like

Brought the popcorn

1 Like

Those people are called “his alts” mr. level 10 character whose only posts are in this thread.

7 Likes

Hold up…Tuullnn? Clever girl…

2 Likes

Are you that stupid? Dealt with can mean many things, including suspending those who harrass players simply because they are lgbtq+

1 Like

Now you’re insulting me openly? WoW…