Pride month is coming soon. In-game ideas and suggestions

Thats some serious skill doing that with one hand

With the amount of contreversial thread everyday you get use to it.

it is a horrible irony that those who we love so unconditionally, and that love us back so, live so short compared to us.

2 Likes

Or we could simply not.

1 Like

2 Likes

You ever hear the tragedy of Darth Baras the Wide?
I thought not. Its not a story the slim would tell you.

1 Like

I want a shield that shoots a radiant rainbow! For real!

2 Likes

Scroll to the bottom of the thread. Under the button that has “Share” there is a drop-down that shows “Tracking” by default. Click and go to the bottom and select “Mute”

2 Likes

I can’t believe I never know this, thank you! :grinning:

1 Like

That seems to be a poor attempt to be homophobic! I feel sorry for you!

4 Likes

Thanks. How do I block the troll who keeps making these threads? I’m pretty much done with it but I’ve never blocked anyone before.

How is posting a meme of palpatine a phobia?

2 Likes

im sort of coming back to these forums from a long hiatus…does this op usually post troll stuff? lol

Every time. Best to ignore him

2 Likes

Considering he was replying to me, who was replying to someone who lost their pet, im not sure how this can be.

1 Like

Poor Palpatine. He never hurt no one know how

I lol’ed at your advice. You should take it yourself. You seem to stalking the OP everywhere. Consult a therapist for your unnatural behavior.

3 Likes

I’m more a follower of Chaos.
A Chaos enthusiast

Where Chaos Is, I am there.

Such is the nature of Chaos.

Stalking? Lol please. These threads pop up too many times and its just spam at this point.

5 Likes

He posts threads like this on a daily basis. It’s gotten very old for many people, but Blizzard can’t do anything without being accused of discrimination and this guy knows it.

Others get a kick out of it, some now just accept he’s a troll. I usually just ignore him and move on, but it’s getting annoying seeing them day after day. So that’s why I finally asked if there was a way to block a poster. I so wish there was.

4 Likes