Pride month is coming soon. In-game ideas and suggestions

Ego, narcissism, selfish desire to be the center of attention longer then any holiday. He’s been doing these posts since he spawned in on that low level hunter and done nothing else.

A supposed new player and his first post was an anduin x wrathion bait troll post and he wonders why no one believes or takes anything he says seriously as anything other then troll food.

He constantly makes these posts to cause a stir and it’s only painting the people he claims to support in a bad light as entitled narcissists who want everything to bend and cater to their whims.

Not to mention he’s been told to stop plenty of times and encouraged to discuss it in the LGBTQ+ MEGA THREAD But that wouldn’t give him what he’s really after. He then has the gross behavior to down talk actual trans players as if he knows better then they to speak for them like another T troll here then wonders why many accuse him of being one and the same.
Because really he’s of the exact same cut cloth activist troll who has nothing better to do then spam the forums with the same topic.
If people would stop engaging it might stop but that’s not really going to happen… Until blizz actually steps in and stops the obvious spamming of this he’s just going to keep going as he did on that orc warlock before the LGBTQ+ Mega thread was created. Playing confused at easy to understand explanations as to why his behavior is an issue…just too much to keep going on about. He’s just another one of the same 3 or so bait makers.

6 Likes

There’s no point in explaining anything to you. You and your brat brigade will keep playing pho ignorance and nothing will change. It’s been explained to you plenty already. I got work to do. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I like this

Not interested in your conspiracy theories! It’s not trolling to want Blizzard to focus on inclusion and diversity. But thank you for keeping this thread relevant and bumping it.

If anyone tries to kiss me on this day, I will enact my ginger freckled powers!

Because there’s nothing to explain.

Me and my what…? So now people who disagree with you are considered “brats”? Interesting.

Still waiting on that proof…

Please do us all a favor and just stop. If you look at actual replies to your post, you can see that most people genuinely just want you to stop posting this stuff every day.

2 Likes

Tuullnn is the mod’s house cat. They let him get away with being a complete nuisance because he’s their little meow meow.

5 Likes

If you don’t care, then you won’t mind having pride event in the game :rainbow_flag:

Contradicting yourself?

It would be like watching Lord of the rings and suddenly there’s a gay pride parade…it does not make any sense to throw real world social politics into a fantasy world that is not of this reality.

It does not belong in this rpg. It makes no sense.

It’s also a celebration NOT a holiday. A toy or a tabard sure but a full on holiday is a bit much when putting in a social political movement. This it couldn’t be “pride” it would need to be something that makes sense in wow.

3 Likes

I have a feeling that OP will say to remove Christmas events because its Christian related.

It is not a xian holiday anymore. Christmas is secular now and was stolen from pagan traditions.

explains alot really…

pretty sure they’d also leave out soy sauce for him to drink too…

1 Like

Christmas events aren’t Christian-related; Santa Claus and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer aren’t in the Bible

Let’s just have highly consumerist event. As your LGBT ambassador, and an attendee of many pride events, I will give you an outline of what this event should look like.

Let’s make a resort zone in Kezan that charges 3500 gold for a day pass with pool access. There can be alcoholic drinks that are at least 6 times the cost of vendor drinks. Also, you’ll be judged repeatedly based on your spec and iLevel.
If you’re higher than level 29, almost all of the NPCs won’t talk to you unless you pay them gold or complete a hand-in of Frogvenom Brew or some other alcoholic drink to each one. You will still not have as many dialog options, though!
You can also enter a dungeon that has a minimum group size requirement of 2. There is a surprise affix in this dungeon where the other player may actually be an AI character: A Nathrezim! Chat is disabled(nobody likes to spend the encounters with a talker, anyway). Make sure you pay close attention to clues during the encounters, such as party members rejecting damage shields and resistance buffs, or trying to convince you to forgo them.

If you are unlucky enough to have this character in your party(in M+10 and higher, there is a chance for 2-4 being in group!), it will transform near completion of the objectives and will attempt to afflict you with a legendary disease effect that cannot be removed until you die. Do not attempt to fight the enemy, you must use mechanics to escape the dungeon and alert the guards.

(please don’t let a company like Blizzard…especially in CA, plan an event like this. It probably will be close to my satirical proposal.)

1 Like

In short…wow isn’t a social message board for shoehorning in your views. It can be a great cause just like remembering 9/11 or pearl harbor. But putting something like that or pride day as it is does not belong in a fantasy world that is not earth and it does harm to the integrity of the game.

It also by it’s nature becomes exclusionary as you are placing a group above others to celebrate their specific celebration. By doing that blizz would then need to input others celebrations and it would make wow a social mess.

It’s just easier to leave it out until it can be made a holiday that makes sense in wow. Perhaps something of a peace treaty between factions thing. But again wow is an online mmoRPG fantasy game. Not your social media bio dump for things you like and want.

You don’t know my stances on anything. You’re too young to understand or to remember what was at stake to know what is still at stake.

Have your parade. Suckle the pacifier. But don’t be surprised when the Overton Window swings back and all of the so-called “progress” made is revealed for what it was all along–smoke and mirrors meant to deceive.

Or do your due diligence and don’t be afraid to ask questions. The down side to that is you get kids on the Internet thinking they understand your “stances.”

1 Like

Thank. You. For. This.

:roll_eyes: but Christmas and Easter are okay? It’s just an event totally optional. Plus it brings the community together. It’s a win for everyone!

Those are holidays not celebrations and again they are not called Easter or Christmas and have in game lore making them have a reason in wows world and history for being there.

Those holidays are already inclusive to all and are not of a social political issue that is unique to real life.

Like I said for pride to work they would have to make it something different with a reason since the purpose of pride in reality makes no sense for wows cannon which is not oppressive to sexuality or gender
It’s faction based war.

2 Likes