Pride month is coming soon. In-game ideas and suggestions

No, I don’t think so. Known implies many know, just like how many know you are a troll with your spam threads. Maybe I goof around and troll someone on occasion but I’m not known for it, you good sir are known for it.

You are also beginning to spam the same responses or versions of them.

I’m not being a troll by asking you if you would be okay if Blizzard did it their way like the rest of the holidays. No mention of Pride or LGBTQ just a made up blizz holiday that happen to be around the same time, with in game stuff that may reflect some of the real life pride stuff.

4 Likes

Enough with this stuff already…
It’s a fantasy world, stop dragging real life into it…
Especially ideologically woke crap…
People are gay or whatever, who cares.

7 Likes

Yet another thread that’s posted by a low level character that’s simply made to stir up the pot, just saying.

6 Likes

What about black history month stuff?

Why can’t I make my Night Elf look black during that month? It’s unfair Blood Elves can be black now but Night Elves can’t.

Whoever thinks that is correct. Being called a racist doesn’t give rise to a defamation claim in the US, and I imagine the same is probably true of being called a homophobe!

It is where others are from, like Canada like me. Takes a whole 10 seconds to see that, Australia also allows for it.

I think you keep forgetting that this forum is not just the US, I keep telling you that when you pull out political labels.

2 Likes

Well to be fair, Blizzard is a US based company, so they should focus on their customers local to their region. A lot of US players have taken an interest on having pride-events in their games so it makes sense Blizzard would follow what popular demand is. Regardless of what the forums say, which consists of less than 1% of the overall population.

You would be wrong, they are subject to the laws of the country they offer their services in.

But do carry on, I thoroughly enjoy refuting the bad claims that keep coming up in this thread.

3 Likes

There’s different clients for different countries with stricter rules (Look at the China WoW client). Blizzard can adapt to bring the needs of their local customers and make changes on the regional clients, just like what they’ve been doing since launch.

It’s not a bad take, it’s reality. They’ll either provide a modified client to those consumers or they won’t provide the service at all.

So you are saying I’m right again? Cool.

No. But you definitely are trolling.

You keep using that word wrong. This was my contribution friend.

Informing someone that their takes was wrong. Weirdly you replied to that with this:

To which I corrected you, not Pet with this:

None of that is trolling, I think however your not understanding the laws and putting forth notions that make zero sense is in fact the troll.

2 Likes

How are you not banned? It’s like every day I see a new thread that has something to do with the lgbtqia+ community.

At this point it can be nothing but trolling.

2 Likes

How are YOU not banned for even mentioning I should be. Stop harassing me. Either talk about the topic or leave this thread.

1 Like

What makes you think it deserves to be celebrated above other worthy causes like:

Mon, January 3 National Thank God It’s Monday Day
Tue, January 11 National Step in the Puddle and Splash Your Friends Day
Wed, January 12 Kiss A Ginger Day
Thu, January 13 National Rubber Ducky Day
Mon, January 17 Blue Monday
Sat, January 22 Answer Your Cat’s Questions Day
Tue, January 25 Plan for Vacation Day
Mon, January 31 National Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day
Wed, February 16 National Do A Grouch a Favor Day
Sun, February 20 Hoodie Hoo Day
Sat, February 26 World Sword Swallowers Day
Sun, February 27 No Brainer Day
Mon, February 28 National Public Sleeping Day
Fri, March 4 March Forth and Do Something Day
Sat, March 5 Learn What Your Name Means Day
Sun, March 6 Finisher’s Medal Day
Sun, March 13 National Open an Umbrella Indoors Day
Mon, March 14 Steak and (look it up) Day
Fri, March 18 National Awkward Moments Day

There are so many other holidays that would be fun for everyone and not just a small percentage of the players.

Why should you get an entire month for something that only a small percentage of the player base would care about?

2 Likes

You’re making assumptions that I wouldn’t accept any other holidays, which is plain false.

Still w8ing for wrath month or maybe envy

You hold such a high opinion of yourself. You think because gay=your picked over someone else despite you being a troll and called out for making spam posts and have the gall to say someone should be banned for saying you should be banned.

Lol your logic is so flawed and broken it would be funny if it weren’t so sad…

5 Likes

What does this opinion have to do with the topic of the thread?

What? Please at least try to make sense. When have I ever said that? I’m waiting…

Please forgive me for defending myself from the obvious trolls that come in here to try and derail my discussions (a good example is your reply).

You’re entitled to your opinion. I disagree with you and I’ll continue making feedback on what I’d like to see in game.