Pride month is coming soon. In-game ideas and suggestions

tell that to Hollywood and they keep losing money because of that. Netflix got the message and they’re laying off those activist within their company.

3 Likes

The woke transformer mafia has really gone after everything and everyone. Looks like some actors and production companies are fighting back. It really is time the squash that movement even if it has good intentions in some areas.

2 Likes

I have always precieved from as far back as I can remember knowing deep down I was not the as assigned gender at birth.Then later taking steps to change.

With Too Wong Foo I see it more as drag queens.

As far as sexuality that’s pretty simple as to that’s pretty much down to whichever gender or non is atteacted too just as anyone else.

I hope that makes a little bit sense :blush:

1 Like

No. I want Blizzard to host a pride event in-game for the month of June. If anyone is being homophobic, that should be shut down right away.

Again, disagreeing with someone is not trolling.

So, bringing an IRL event into the WoW universe that is meant to show support for LGBT+ against “phobes”? Yeah, no reason for a pride event when there is no homophobia in the game. Bringing one in means you bring homophobia into WoW lore.

1 Like

Why do we have reflect everything irl into this game? Many people like me want escape from reality. No one is going to support this. If you want an event then host it. Rest of us wants be left alone and trying to enjoy this game.

2 Likes

Why do you assume I’m asking for anything outside a pride event with in game activities?

Nobodies stopping you?

It’s comments like this that makes me question if you even bothered to read my thread. You can go anywhere outside the limited capital cities. The game is huge. If it bothers you that much which I question why it would. It’s rather silly I have to explain this to you.

Still waiting, you been skipping this question. If Pride or any mention of LGBTQ is left out of the event, if Blizzard did decide to have an event, would you be okay with that?

Just like nobodies stopping you from going to an IRL pride event to support an IRL issue.

Keep IRL out of our fantasy game.

4 Likes

WOW First off Are you saying cause your picture is obscured that stone wall didn’t happen? cause that is what i got from that… just wondering

Or no one is stopping him from hosting his own event in game. He doesn’t just want an event, he wants Blizz to make it an event so it’s shoved down our throats, at least that seems to be what this is really coming across as.

If he hosts it, only people he knows will see it, if he gets his way and Blizz makes it a full blown event in game, everyone will have to see it and ensure his agenda is being fulfilled.

2 Likes

Exactly - All of his suggestions are trying to force something “supporting” LGBT+ down our throats, which creates nothing but hatred and disdain. That is his goal - I’m convinced that he has no actual desire for anything pro-LGBT+, but is instead one of the most anti-LGBT+ trolls of GD.

The LGBT+ community has asked him to stop. The LGBT+ supporters have asked him to stop. The anti-LGBT community will sometimes bite, until they realize that his actions are supporting their cause. The community as a whole, who don’t really care what some stranger does in bed, has asked him to stop.

The only people that seem to support him are his alts (like Talonel), the people who can see what he’s doing and want to promote his anti-LGBT+ agenda, and for some unknown reason, the Blizzard mods who can’t see what literally every other GD poster can see plain as day.

6 Likes

Because we all know that won’t be end of it. Next you will ask for something elses. I know all those activist all too well. Once a company gave the activist what they want, the activist would say “Its not enough you need do more than that.” its like the Aliens from Independence Day. They go to planet to planet, destroyed everything that habit on that world, consumed the resources and go on the next planet only risen and repeat.

You know, I can’t enjoy my movies or my shows anymore because they keep adding identical politics and ruining those franchise. But you prove a point that nobodies is stopping me that’s is true, I could cut my ties with this company and leave them staving when the generate less money players like me. As I said Netflix layoff lot of employees who identify as activist because Netflix lost ton of subs because of woke shows. Blizzard could suffer the same fate if they keep listening to the activist.

This is a fantasy game where we slay dragons and go on a adventure. In a fantasy we don’t have those “Pride event” because it doesn’t fit the lore. But when you shoving this down on our throat and called us a names if we resisted. Blizzard is already in hot water with lawsuit, do you really want to gambit their company to add something just please small crowd like yourself? I know there’s members of LGBT community out there who agree with me on this one.

5 Likes

The midsummer fire festival is the holiday for June anyway, really need to rethink this…

Imagine comparing pride event to the movie Independence Day. I thought I saw it all… :joy: :rofl: honestly, I’m all for more events to be introduced. The game could use more social events outside of raiding and dungeons.

Again that’s a you problem that has nothing to do with my suggestions. If you don’t like a product, don’t buy it.

Azeroth is a living world full of characters and lore. How do you feel about all the other real world events in game like Christmas or Easter? I can’t possibly see how those events could be any different from a pride event. There’s plenty of real world events that are already inside the game. So saying wow isn’t mirroring irl is pretty silly.

There is a pride shirt in the store. Be happy you got something. It’s more than any other group has gotten.

3 Likes

I do want Godzilla/Kajiu event into this game like they did with Call of Duty…But its not realistic and CoD fans are complaining about that. I am happy they did add Godzilla easter eggs in WoW so its a win win for me. (I hope they add Ghidorah npc in dragonflight…)

But forcing a company to do what u want them to do where rest of community who isn’t onboard with it will hurt the company financially. That’s why you’re seeing comic book sales for DC and shows like Dr. Who are in decline. You force adding identical politics into those shows, expect a massive exodus.

Apple to orange. Christmas/Easters are national holidays, Pride Month isn’t. Pride Month is more of a month long festival event, that’s about it.

Also to add that Tracer is lesbian and Solder 76/Jack Morrison is gay? (Still no word about official his sexual orientation.) Those character are LGBT representations but doesn’t really focus on their sexually which that’s what fans want.

1 Like

Finally a man with taste

1 Like

double rainbow over org and sw!

2 Likes

I’d love for them to tie up the horde vs alliance thing and make them combine into one nation. Double rainbow going across the two continents ending at the capital city would be a great way of doing so :heart_eyes: