Pride month is coming soon. In-game ideas and suggestions

I would never! Im a totally real totally respectable Nigerian prince

1 Like

I’m sick of all these big bashes you have planned. Instead, it’s going to be Lewis and Clark History month!

1 Like

Followed by shark week

2 Likes

SO…these concern trolls have had ample time to bring this up since they’re “so concerned about violence directed at the LGBT+ community”, yet not a single one of them have brought up the fact that today is Harvey Milk Day.

No, they’d rather tear down the Jewish experience in blatant anti-Semitic rants instead of actually pointing out valid historical situations about how far we’ve actually come in providing equal rights for all U.S. Citizens and most of the Free World.

4 Likes

You’re taking a lot of time to try and prove me wrong on literally everything I say. You could move on at any point but you still decide to come here to “make a point” :roll_eyes:.

Yes I saw some of your replies but not all of them because I don’t follow you around. From what I read, I don’t agree with you on a lot, but that’s okay, because it’s your opinion. But the difference is, I’m not actively lurking one forum poster to try and prove them wrong at every step.

You got me, all gay people have Harvey Milk Day marked on their calendars and are required to make a post on the WoW forums acknowledging it before 2:55 PM EST or they’re lying about being gay!

Really? First actual question I have then. That’s just an ordinary question in conversation. Can’t believe I have to write a disclaimer before asking a question these days. Lol o well, anyway… So, Trans in my mind are the people like in that Patrick Swayze movie, To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar. (1995 release people!!) I haven’t met any trans, that I know of, but it’s not like I know what anyone does behind closed doors … or out of them for that matter lol! I don’t think about it. Though irw I show up for support.

1 Like

Does every single group really need an in game event, before you know it every single month with be an event just to satisfy everyone who wants to feel special. Why not set up your own in game event, and not require Blizz to.

Those who make new topics like this nearly every single day and those that rush in to defend them would definitely have the day marked on their calendar if they were genuine in their concern. Massive trolls abusing a topic they know wont get moderated sure wouldn’t though.

I post in plenty of threads, but when I see the stupidity here I tend to respond to it, feeding your endless need for replies, I get that.

The reason I reply is the outward fallacies that seem to be supported by the tiniest minority of low post count people, as I have said to you before.

Some? You have replied to each one, except the ones where I supported your narrative, like earlier in the thread where I disagreed with the whole predator label and felt that people had the right to identify as they pleased.

Where we disagree, over and over again, is that there is no homophobia in WoW. You want to bring it there. You cannot have Pride, which is the freedom from being oppressed in a game where you are not oppressed.

When others have told you that plenty have their own events, you call them phobic and say this is going to happen whether you like it or not. You do get this is general discussion, bolded the discussion part for you. If people disagree they too have that right, and don’t need to be called “phobic” for having a differing opinion.

2 Likes

It’s just to show support as other companies already do this and have implemented pride in various ways, all successfully. It would add to the game and provide a fun event for the community. Totally optional but encouraged.

Just because other companies do it, does it mean every single one has to, it’s, as you just said, optional, their choice to do, if they don’t, then as I said, make your own event.

4 Likes

I agree,
I hate it when companies pander…

And This is coming from someone that is gay

4 Likes

he’s been spamming that same thing all thread. " other companies do it with success "

So what, go play those games

3 Likes

Hes already been asked which companies and games but refuses to show a credible list. Hes a troll nothing more.

1 Like

Well, for starters I’ve already mentioned it gives good PR and media coverage. Something Blizzard needs more of. It brings the community together and it shows representation and inclusion. If you think this is negative, that sounds like a you problem.

Basically, or as I, and I’m sure others have suggested, he should make his own in game event, and who knows, if it gets enough attention and support, Blizz may add it later.

Blizzard needs more PR coverage in general, or just on the subjects you think they need it on? If it’s just the subjects you want, that sounds like a you problem.

1 Like

How about keep it out of game? What you do in real life shouldn’t cross over into the game world. And I love rainbows and believe in freedom to love who you want, I just don’t want it added to everything “just because”. I hate how movies add characters now just to tick some diversity box. It’s annoying and too woke for me. Stop forcing it on everything.

The community has a big issue with the WoW story and lore being in tatters. You literally want to bring homophobia into the game and expect that will be good?

Yeah, no thanks. Just keep trollin the good fight bro.

2 Likes