Pride month is coming soon. In-game ideas and suggestions

You’re free to your opinion. Blizzard doesn’t seem to think so I’ll continue giving my feedback. You can just not click on this thread if you’re that upset by it.

Blizzard is scared to touch the subject, clearly.

If all you care about is giving feedback, I believe there are other places better then GD. You just like the attention good or bad, and now that Blizzard won’t touch this issue with a ten foot pole you can have at it with impunity.

Even LGBT people have asked you to stop, all walks of life have asked you to stop. What makes you right and everyone else wrong?

2 Likes

pride month.
Time to watch the old movie: Born Free

Eh, not EVERYONE else. He seems to have the support of anti-Semites and Right-Wing Trolls.

He will take it, but I wouldn’t call it support. More like some just going off on their own trip.

1 Like

You’re a classic poster saying his name has some sort of connection to Hitler based on dubious, likely fabricated historical trivia about Austrian towns that nobody has tried very hard to verify because you’re on the same side as most of the other homophobes in this thread!

Also your posting history indicates that you’re supportive of the Gamergate harassment campaign which was literally conducted by right-wing trolls. No wonder you know so much about what right-wing trolls do!

I think Blizzard should ignore it.

Pride Month has become commercialized to the point of meaninglessness. Yeah, yeah, a store has rainbow-colored deely boppers and plastic cups. What do they do the other 11 months of the year?

I have to somewhat agree. He’s just making up stuff at this point and it’s pretty sad. It’s common homophobic behavior but all we can do is ignore and hope Blizzard does too.

Time has proven Gamergate was 100% about integrity within the industry and before it was co-opted was headed 100% by Liberals calling out nepotism and favoritism within the industry, and the fact you’re trying to deflect from your anti-Semitism with something so trivial is laughable. It is what it is.

You on the other hand have OPENLY demeaned Hebrews and called them “Pokemon Blue”. That’s absolutely vile, and I bet you also support Michael Vick’s coming out of retirement.

1 Like

I’m gay and have a loving boyfriend but I do like to crash a party.

This right here is classic “Whataboutism”, a tactic commonly used by Soviet/Russian politicians to deflect from their own bad behaviors.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

1 Like

Also Trump. Trump’s famous for this.

That guy’s only famous for attempting a coup on his own government and failing :rofl: :joy:

I like when Joe uses old timey words.

It isn’t whataboutism, I’m saying his stated reasons for thinking I am anti-Semitic and/or right-wing because I’m not against OP’s gay pride event idea are obvious lies and that he lacks the credibility to accuse me because he ostensibly has a favorable view of the alt-right

See, this is what these Right-Wing trolls do, they co-opt legitimate movements to make them look really bad in the public eye so they lose the support they garner.

They did it to Gamergate.

They did it to Occupy Wall Street.

And now that they feel emboldened by the actions of Netflix, they’re doing it to the LBGT+ community, particularly Trans.

It really is though.

You tried to appropriate the holocaust and make it less about the Jewish people and more about the LGBT.

Had you brought up Stonewall, you would have had a valid point, instead you went to the extremes.

1 Like

I didn’t try to make it about LGBT people, I was reminding people of the well-established fact that people were targeted in the Holocaust for being LGBT (hence the pink triangles), and that once the Allies liberated the camps, LGBT people were treated less favorably than other groups and we’re actually sent to prison, so it is absurd to say that if you were to compare how much prejudice exists against gay people and against Jewish people, there’s definitely more of the latter and it is somehow anti-Semitic to think otherwise!

Flag and move on in b4 delete

1 Like