Pride month is coming soon. In-game ideas and suggestions

As someone who is part of the gender diverse community, I’d be careful with this. I’m not against the equality flag and maybe a week dedicated to equality in general but even I am not for a big sparkley parade in stormwind.

3 Likes

This is misinformation. A trans person simply identifies as a gender that’s different than what was assigned at birth. It has nothing to do with sexuality whatsoever.

3 Likes

Never get tired of trolling, do you?

We’re only talking about this because you brought it up LOL; also you’re talking about stuff from thousands of years ago, I mentioned something that was so recent that some of the people who were there are probably still alive, so which is more relevant?! A mathematician who helped the Allies win WW2 and is considered the father of computer science was prosecuted by the British govt for being gay, and he was chemically castrated. In WW2 at least one side was sympathetic to Jewish people but both hated gays (just like that troll paladin and some others in this thread), so how is anti-Semitism a bigger thing?!

Ok, in a nutshell absolutes again here.

Jewish people were murdered, some of them happened to be members of the LGBT, that does not make it an equal issue.

You get that right? Just because some were X, doesn’t mean they all were, and nor does it make your cause stronger. It’s more of a matter of happenstance.

2 Likes

Blizzard in support of LGBTQI+, Anyone who goes against it end up having little vacation from the forums.

Blizzard won’t do that. they have activist within their ranks and little by little they adding more social justice to their game. Only way for them to stop is to have them lose money.

I been asking same thing with school teacher teaching sexual contents to children at very young age and that is causing an uproar with the parents.

1 Like

Being trans has nothing to do with my sexual orientation fine thank you.
Pronouns are a persons preffered gender identity thing, again not based on sexual preference.

I find all of these argument hilarious when at the end of the day since introduced schools and media also perpetuate a heavy empahsis on reproduction…Many can argue that a 13 year old shouldn’t be taught that at that age as well but they do.

3 Likes

Yeah, you’re just trolling and clearly an anti-Semite. You’re disgusting, but I shouldn’t have expected any different from a man defending a thread whose poster is named after an Austrian town with Hitler ties. Disgusting Right-Wing trolls.

No, but the point before it was lost to repetitiveness and anger was should we be talking about this here, or in game? Why does anyone need to know your trans, or whatever your sexual preferences are? Does the OPs constant spamming of this topic begin to pass a simple request and become a means in which to toss these sexual preferences in everyone’s face?

The frustration with this OP is real, and I believe justified. All walks of life have told him to shove it and move on, please stop, everything.

This is basically the OP but with LGBTQ

Can you really blame people for freaking out

2 Likes

To be honest I only made that comment to prove how gross and moronic that person’s post was with misinformation,which end of day isn’t surprising to see

2 Likes

I was saying one is analogous to the other, which is literally just a fact; you’re the one who was like “How dare you compare anti-Semitism to homophobia?!”

In the current year, it is obvious that gay people face more bigotry than Jewish people, at least in the US (but probably almost everywhere else), if you insist on making the comparison. When I was a kid, Judaism was just the Pokemon Blue to Christianity’s Pokemon Red—they were the same thing, and anti-Semitism was just something you read about in history books—but homophobia was everywhere, and still is! Maybe it’s different where you live in Austria or whatever!

I know, I been following. I even told him he was pushing it to far right before his post were deleted.

1 Like

Oh wow…you actually typed this…thank you for proving my point, I guess…

Dont bother conversing with that child. He thinks not being called some idiotic, demanded “pronoun” is worse than the holocaust. Best not to stress yourself out over it.

4 Likes

Reality will be the victor in the end.

Congrats! You are the top poster of this thread! 60+ posts here from you. WOW! You deserve a participation trophy! Seriously, I feel sorry for you. You spend most of your waking moments here hating on LGBTQ+ Your real life must sucks so much for you to do that. Again, get some mental health help! Have a nice day everyone! It’s sunny outside!

3 Likes

Ah, life is good :heart:

Projecting again I see little groomer

2 Likes

“You and your ilk” not very inclusive of you-

In all seriousness-I’m happy for that people can live their lives the way they want. It’s more about the commercialization of it, the virtue signaling, and if you don’t choose to participate in celebrating you are a bad person.

For example, is Blizzard promoting their gay characters in China? I think not-they’d lose money.

And I’m still not celebrating you having sex.

that’s a pro and con about living in America. Enjoy the freedom while you can.

Every companies is doing that for making some cash and I think lot people are sick of it. That’s a warning for Blizzard if they continue follow this path, they’re going lose more supporters and I don’t believe that they’re getting new subs from the twitter crowd.

China would ban it. The new Dr. Strange film is banned in China because of quick scene of America Chavez’s parents being two mothers. China want that scene censored but Disney said no so that’s why that films is not playing in China. Also reason why Spider-Man: No Way Home was banned in China because of the Statue of Liberty. you get idea why that such of a big deal with that.

Same here and my kids will be learning about birds and the bees once they get older so they better understanding.

1 Like