Pride month is coming soon. In-game ideas and suggestions

They should do a week long pride’ish event that’s just a single boss dungeon spam. Have some cool trinkets or toys, whatever. Ook Ook in stormtout brewery would be perfect, I just can’t figure out if he’s gay, or just prison gay???

Well, I already explained in my thread but to quote:

I don’t know if this doesn’t qualify because it is not deducted to LGBT, but it has been a toy since Legion, and can be obtained by an easy quest before. People still ask for a rainbow toy though.

1 Like

Oh yes absolutely one of my favorite in game toy! I’m hoping blizzard can make more toys similar to that, maybe in the form of a firework or aura character glow.

1 Like

You beat me to it.

OP getting banned would be the best thing for pride month

Just save everyone involved a headache

26 Likes

We are already aware, and plenty of fun holidays in WoW.

So why Blizzard, why pride in WoW, what would you call pride in WoW? Can’t call it pride as Bizzard don’t call any holidays by there reflected rl counter parts.

Give us a sparkle kitty to work towards in mage tower with a rainbow sparkle trail :rainbow:

Or better yet, just give us a new skin for free since the old one was so easy to get.

In all seriousness, they need new holidays. This one and St.Patrick’s day.

2 Likes

Another day, another tuulln and his alts post something I get to report.

4 Likes

How about they do nothing instead. Inclusive does not mean exclusive :clown_face:

1 Like

Well, they better shape up because subs have dropped like flies.

Wow needs so much help. I think fans could make it a better game vs the developers

There are far more important things to fix about the game over a minor holiday…

I think we’re still missing a certain Void Elf hunter, so the party has barely gotten started.

1 Like

How about we keep IRL stuff out of the game, and that way no one can complain.

7 Likes

True but what’s wrong with discussing it?

This isnt a discussion though, this is the usual daily troll thread by this particular op and his other toons that start with a T.

Holidays are the last thing we should be concerned with. Especially given the state of the game.

2 Likes

Yet, isn’t there a story in ardenweald about a gay couple? These kinds of things are already implemented more or less…

No, you see people are complaining because they have been keeping irl stuff out of the game.

There’s a difference between implementing content to provide the inclusion so desperately sought and creating an exclusive holiday event for a fringe group of players.

1 Like

I feel like OP I would take you more in good faith if instead of starting another topic about it you engaged this question in the LGBTQ+ mega thread where not only would it be a convo starter but I feel like it could inspire valid discussion towards maybe player held type events in game.

3 Likes