Pride month is coming soon. In-game ideas and suggestions

Speak of the devil!

3 Likes

Just saw! LOL

But they’re already aware. Do you not see them change the color of their logo?

4 Likes

that’s not good enough

More spam that blizzard immediately restores. Just ignore him, mute the thread, and move on.

3 Likes

Lol not able to flag post.
Must be Op is untouchable …

Well time to uninstall.

3 Likes

You noticed that too?

1 Like

Not aware of them changing their logo, but happy they are doing so if true. I just wish for more in game related stuff like what other games do as mentioned.

You just have to say the magic words and you become a god.

Hocus pocus? Im a victim? Which one?

5 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

Oh blizzard overlords i invoke the ancient rites of self imposed victim hood, may these ancient words give me godhood.

7 Likes

Why Blizzard? That may be the better question.

These other games whatever they are, are not relevant, and the events are only successful to some.

2 Likes

How about no.

I want a Greek month. Or a month for people names Alex. we don’t all get what we want. They already have enough holidays. They never update them just like they never do in OW. Why not refine what we have and refresh what we have.

3 Likes

Maybe BFA timewalk with Motherlode.

Well… Whats the list of other mmos that do pride month related events and rainbows in game?
A cursory search shows no mmorpgs at all so not sure what games youre talking about.
As most RPG games dont have real life events in them as that would disrupt the RPG

In short support your communities and show your pride outside where it makes a difference and isnt purely for corperation pandering.

4 Likes

Hmmm. . . a desire for Representation of Pride Month in WoW? Well, in the name of Equity it is only fair to properly Represent all month-long observances. Considering the current number, and that they are constantly being added, we could count on each patch/expansion being [exclusively?] the addition of more.

January

February

March

April

May

June

July

September

October

November

December

• Advent – begins on the fourth Sunday before Christmas (November 27-December 3) and ends on Christmas Day (December 25).

See also

16 Likes

I mean if we’re just demanding random holidays than i demand one dedicated to turf 'n turf

Its a 16 ounch sirloin with a 24 ounch porterhouse, with a cigar and a glass of whiskey.

3 Likes

Hey here’s one for you. Keep the real world out of the fantasy game.

21 Likes

Please riot, nerf yasuo

2 Likes