Pride month is coming soon. In-game ideas and suggestions

Look at this crap.

OP literally opened a pandora’s box by people assuming and pointing fingers at each other whether they are straight, gay or supporter of LGBTQ community.

I feel like OP should be reported for keep making these controversial threads. This is like their 5th thread about how they are feeling they are oppressed due to their insecurities.

4 Likes

Op should have been banned long ago. Hes nothing but a troll demanding others cater to him or else they’re “phobes” its pathetic

3 Likes

No.

I was just leaving elementary school when I was 13 and entering middle school at grade 7. I turned 13 over the summer.

These kids just barely graduated elementary where they had snack time, read-a-thons and Halloween Costume Parties. Did santa clause crossword puzzles and easter egg hunts.

Havent even joined a sports team yet. Had their first kiss, let alone even a girl/boyfriend yet.

I don’t know how they do it in the trailer park where you come from, but around these parts, THAT IS A CHILD.

1 Like

Since you think saying gay people exist and are okay is a form of abuse apparently, why is it okay to indoctrinate kids to accept heterosexuality (i.e., breeders) but not to accept homosexuality?! Almost every Disney movie corrupts children into thinking it is okay to get into a romantic relationship and maybe have repulsive str8 sex!

1 Like

Here we go…pushing the agenda down people’s throat.

“My flag!!! where is it?”
“My month, celebrate it!”
“My Transmog! why isn’t there a rainbow colored one”

No one cares. Do you see people pushing for a men’s or a woman’s month? no, but some folks really like pushing and pushing their beliefs unto others.

3 Likes

LMAO not you trying this again.

The only person saying that is you.

Acknowledging the existence of gay people, is not talking to a child about sex. Like I don’t understand how YOU don’t understand that.

So much of this. There’s this weird need to like, claim everything about the lgbtq+ community is hyper sexual and most of it isn’t.

1 Like

Please tell me the sole characterization trait that separates a straight person from a gay person.

Sexual Preference.

What they prefer to do with their genitals.

Why are you obsessed with 13 year old children acknowledging what you prefer to do with your genitals?

3 Likes

In no way was I trying to dictate how it should be. I’m questioning how it should be.

And the question still stands

If you didn’t have sexual thoughts in middle school there is something wrong with you, or just repressing the thoughts through the filter of your bias.

1 Like

4 Likes

We have a cat, aptly named Bandit.

I was a good mom this morning, made pancakes, bacon, eggs and some hashbrowns.

I stepped away for a whole 10 minutes…

All the cooked bacon… gone. I found her dragging a raw slice down the floor, that mess was ungodly!

edit: Sorry for off topic needed to vent.

1 Like

Let’s Break it down.

Lesbian - woman who prefers to have sexual relationships with women.

Gay - man who prefers to have sexual relationships with men.

Bisexuality - man or woman who prefers to have sexual relationships with men or women.

Trans - Man or woman who prefers to have sexual relationships with men or women, but prefer to not participate in sexual encounters as the sexual orientation they are biologically born as.

Plus - Everyone else who prefers to have sexual relationships with men or women, but do not fit into the heterosexual, lesbian, gay, or trans categories of sexual preference identifiers.

Gender Pronouns - how I would prefer to be indentified sexually, based on my sexual preferences.

I fail to see how any of this is relevant to the mind of a 13 year old child and please tell me how this evidence doesnt tie directly into your hyper-sexual preferences.

2 Likes

And this is exactly why this crap needs to not be mentioned here. This is a WoW forum - not a pride parade.

3 Likes

Nah I don’t think the game needs any pro grooming material.

3 Likes

People who think they’re protecting children by advocating for the censorship of content related to homosexuality are actually just advocating for the abuse of non-cishet children, LOL

Unlike some of the extremely homophobic boomers in this thread, I’m actually young enough to have been a 13-year-old boy on WoW at some point (in fact I started playing when I was 12 in Vanilla). Back then it was such a valid opinion to think that gay people weren’t equal to str8 people that a US president had just won re-election by making preventing LGBT rights from being a thing part of his campaign platform!

It’s ridiculous that people still think that wanting to counter the cultural propaganda that says it isn’t okay to be gay means you are some type of predator LOL. Almost everyone on WoW is an old right-wing homophobe boomer anyway; this isn’t Toontown Online

Homeboy you’re the ONLY PERSON MENTIONING CHILDREN STILL.

But using your logic, isn’t straight stuff Just as bad? Actually their worse. I didn’t see men kissing men growing up or women kissing women but…

Aladdin, Hercules, The Little Mermaid, and Pocahontas were movies I watched all the time growign up, and… Men were kissing women. Why were they pushing sex on me? I can’t believe that these movies were pushing the idea of what these cartoon characters did in the bedroom on me… And these weren’t even rated PG-134, they were… G for general audiences I watched most of these movies by the time I was six…

And don’t even get me started on The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

God it’s worse… So many of my teachers had HUSBANDS. by telling me, they as women, had husbands… Husbands that they must have had sexual relationships… one of them even had a baby when she was my teacher!! How could she tell me of such things!!!

And don’t even get me even get me started on Sex Ed when I was 12… My Mother signed the permission slip!! I went to the middle school she worked at, she was in the next room while my science teacher told us all about it!! How could she???

Heterosexuality!!! people who have sexual relationships with the opposite sex… How could they! Grooming our children with ideas on what to do with other people’s genitals!!! The degeneracy.

We have to remove it all!!! ALL OF IT. No one can talk about romance, or sex, or pronouns… Husbands? Divorce your wives, what if your kids find out how they were MADE? You’ll have to share all the details of the process with them. It can’t happen. It’s just too much.

3 Likes

Ok, this is absolutism again. Other than a few people who are making this debate, if we use this forum as basis alone, I don’t see this at all. It goes the same way with the posting habits of people here too.

I have disagreed with you on plenty of points, but I am with you with the right to identify and firmly hate the people who think all people who are X are predators. By that same token, I loathe how you misuse the word phobic on people that simply disagree with you.

You can have a point without going nuclear and affixing labels or political leanings.

2 Likes

Rated G for genitals

6 Likes

Weird how people make it their goal to try and get banned.

Like… That isn’t anything to be proud of.

1 Like

Bro, are you really trying to compare what happened to the Hebrews to the modern LGBT+ community? The Tribe was literally prosecuted during periods of history where same sex relationships were not only accepted, by common place, such as during the Bronze Age Etruscan and Greek periods and during the Roman Empire’s reign.

It IS NOT THE SAME! Get out of here with your anti-Semitic rhetoric.

1 Like

I get your frustration, but you are pushing the kid thing a bit far. Starting to over do it like OP does with the spam threads.

On the positive side maybe you will help shut down this thread.