Pride month is coming soon. In-game ideas and suggestions

The game is rated 16 and up. I too am a parent, and at that age, these discussions happen.

If you choose to ignore that rating and let your kids consume the universe, that’s on you.

I am not a fan of outside things being brought into the game, but this “think of the children” narrative is getting so old, be a better parent.

2 Likes

That kind of abuse is very wide reaching. Forcing your preferred sexuality in a public place can be considered abuse of that type. I’m actually surprised the word gay is even allowed any more in this forum. The fact that these threads that are either directly or indirectly based on what we do in the bedroom, can go on and on and on for hundreds of post multiple times a week, is on Blizzard now, they are the abusers.

They just need to be shut down, for good

Most likely that is just to save face and protect themselves in case any parents of children that play try to sue.

3 Likes

Incorrect.

13 and up.

Also, look at the ESRB rating for Teen.

SEX IS NOT MENTIONED.

You’re telling me it’s okay to walk up to 13 year old children and discuss what you did with someone in the bedroom last night?

And I’m the bad parent?

3 Likes

Funny those ratings were set up actually because of these same parents screaming think of the kids!

Then they ignore the ratings and keep shouting.

1 Like

Mmm… but why though?

If you want something pride related, just join the proudmoore pride parade they always do.

1 Like

My kids encountered members of the LGBTQ much earlier, we had those discussions.

Again, if a parent parks their kid in front of a computer and then pleads ignorance as to what they are consuming, they are bad. Telling someone your orientation does not always allude to sex, but you know that, you just want to be hyper offended and ignore common sense.

2 Likes

If it happens in passing that is just a natural part of discovery. If you post threads multiple times a week about it, you are forcing your bedroom activates in everyone’s face. It does begin to push the abuse button.

Reminds me of the time I knew someone who hated furries so much thay he refused to let his kid watch any show, movie, or play any games with talking animals in it or his kid wouls grow up a “fursuited weirdo”

Kid is 18 and mains a Tauren Paladin.

3 Likes

Are the kids in the forum?

Because I see it here not in game.

LMAO

Okay buddy. WoW is rated T first of all. So children shouldn’t be playing this game.

If a parent was really acting in their child’s best interest, they would keep them away from a game like WoW.

No one said that but you. Why you projecting your weird ideas onto people buddy? You’re the only one bringing children into this situation.

3 Likes

I’m not the one getting suspended :man_shrugging::laughing:

Yet. Yet…

:sparkles::wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Does it matter? If the rules exist in game then they should exist on the forum, yes?

It does when you are so hyper focused on “saving the kids”.

There is not rule stating you are not allowed to share your sexual preference, you think it exists, I’m telling you it doesn’t.

1 Like

I rest my case.

This is EXACTLT why I am arguing against it.

I have nothing against gay people. My own mom is a lesbian and my little brother is gay. I love them very much.

But my mom would never agree with putting sexually themed celebrations into a school, video game rated for children, or anywhere that children are included.

It’s a form of sexual molestation. Stop trying to force people to your indoctrination of how to feel about sexual preferences at a young age. Let them decide for themselves through their own experiences. Otherwise it isn’t genuine.

I was told to respect the police by society my entire life. I can tell you right now, I mostly don’t. Imagine forcing people to respect your sexual preferences through indoctrination their entire youth. You think they will in the end?

When they grow up and have kids, remembering their Gay Pride Elementary School Parade, and all the men in backless chaps with their giant purple glitter deal-does flopping around?

You think they will want their kids to experience that?

2 Likes

OP, are you trying to have people be more diverse and dislike each other?

There is a saying called given them an inch and take a mile.

Isn’t Florida Governor trying to prevent such in elementary school?

These homophobic fantasies of yours are not a good argument against the OP’s proposal in my opinion!

1 Like

Even at 13, kids are in HS. You can agree to this right?

They encounter it at 13 in life all the time, you thinking it doesn’t happen makes me believe you were home schooled. Not saying that to be mean, it’s just crazy for me to believe you honestly think that high schoolers are not equipped to have this convo.

This is life now, and if you want to hide your kids from reality you are doing them a disservice.

I am really growing tired of conversing with you though. You see, when my kids are online I am not far. Much like this song.

Have a great weekend!

1 Like

There may not be a rule about it, but at what point does it pass simply mentioning your sexual preference.

Much of this thread is about how this one person spams the forums with the same topic multiple times a week. Maybe there is no rule against it, but many are asking the mods to make a ruling on it. I think they are justified in that request.

Slippery slope fallacy. Go way back, your first crush in middle school, was sex even a thought? I hope not. Telling others who you want to be with does not always allude to a sexual act.

Absolutism is a big problem here on both sides.

1 Like