Pride month is coming soon. In-game ideas and suggestions

Not sure what this has to do with an in-game pride event, but your statement/view seems a bit disoriented/tainted. People can role play whatever they like.

If you’re going to troll, at least make it entertaining :roll_eyes:

What is your obsession with children? It sounds a lot like you’re self projecting. Please stop.

2 Likes

I costamp this message.

The fact that we don’t have a wizard robe and hat in every color is homophobic.

I dislike holiday events in MMOs that mimick those in real life. That goes for this, Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc. Be creative and make holidays that fit the world this game is set in.

You completely bypassed all these good points and cherry picked just to troll. Fail!

Oh I dont roleplay a child, I make up a character who isnt played by anyone. Just that my main here and her wife adopted an orphan.

But I’m sure that would set you off too…

Also there is more to Moon Guard than our ‘Quarantine Zone’, one of our biggest events is Tournament of Ages ehich has raised money for charity and has roleplayers from everywhere.

Think before you type you dingbat.

1 Like

Where are all the people who complain about the OP but say nothing about pretty clearly homophobic posts basically insinuating that petitioning for pretty normal inoffensive stuff like an in-game pride-related event means you are endeavoring to molest children

What is your obsession with sexual preferences and creating avenues in a childrens game to openly discuss your preferred method to reach the climax of your genitals?

What is your obsession with forcing everyone to celebrate your right to put your genitals into a different hole than others?

Do you see an event in game where everyone celebrates straight sex?
What makes your preferred method of sex any more relevant?

The fact is, what you like to do with your genitals is your own business.

And the fact that you feel the need to post every day about genital preference in a game that includes children, is a lot more indicative of obsession, than someone who simply doesnt care about your genitals one way or the other.

I don’t play World of Sexual Preferences.

Please stop trying to force your strange desires to discuss your genitals on to others. We don’t want to discuss it.

Now if your basic rights are being violated, let’s have a discussion about that. But right now we are discussing you and your obsession with infringing on the basic rights of others, and their children.

Never will it be okay for you to discuss your sexual preferences with children and the more obsessed you become with that, the more evidence is being stacked up against you by the powers that be.

You may think you are anonymous on the internet. But who do you think owns those private VPN companies?

The feds do.

If I was you, I would stop trying to create an avenue to discuss sexual preferences with children

But that’s just me.

I personally would not enjoy bejng locked in a cage with a bunch of horny violent people for the rest of my life.

But you do you.

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with having a phobia, and you are twisting posts and or cherry picking.

1 Like

“Homophobia” is to gay people as anti-Semitism is to Jewish people, or as misogyny is to women; it’s just a term for a form of bigotry that appears to be very common on this forum!

1 Like

Serves you right

1 Like

Well it sounds more like you are saying stuff like, I hate you for your fear of spiders, your bad because of your fear of spiders.

Really sounds weird to bash at someone for a phobia.

2 Likes

What about Contreltophobia?

Seems like you guys don’t care about that one much.

What about Genophobia?

This is such a childish discussion, really.

Perhaps you suffer from Gerascophobia?

2 Likes

Ooh that’s a new one, what sa it?

comparing any movement to what the Hebrews went through is, in and of itself, anti-Semitism, as you’re greatly diminishing the terrible tragedies they’ve endured for thousands of years

4 Likes

If we actually had to compare the two forms of hatred it’s utterly ridiculous that you would think there is more anti-Semitism in the world than there is homophobia. Gay people were killed in the Holocaust too, and the ones who survived the camps had to go to prison!

1 Like

Straight people were killed in the holacaust too.
And the ones that survived had to go to prison!

2 Likes

Just call it anti-LGBT, phobia just sounds off. Phobias are a legit metal health issue, to say people are bad for having one is just wrong.

1 Like

There’s really no reason for a “pride month” style celebration on Azeroth because no one on Azeroth cares if someone is gay. In Shadows Rising, several characters are gay- and one character is actively working for his niece’s (I think) wedding to another troll woman.

Flynn and Shaw.

The two husbands in Ardenweald, and of course Pelagos and Chromie. LGBTQ+ People in Azeroth have, at least as far as we’ve seen, not faced the same problems as people in real life.

Fear of S*xual abuse. Homeboy is projecting and reaching. Obviously caring about gay people means you can’t POSSIBLY care about anything else. Don’t you know?

It’s just the typical Trolling done by WoW players afraid of things they don’t understand.

3 Likes

I love how you contradicted yourself in the same post.

The entire point is that not wanting to include sexual preferences in a video game that includes children where sexual preferences, genitals, or even procreation are NEVER introduced, whatsoever.

Not wanting your children to be forced to participate in sexual preference celebrations, is not indicative of a mental health issue.

Having a phobia is a mental health issue. Fearing gay people is one thing. No one with homophobia is here or anywhere arguing against gay people. That’s completely contradictory to the meaning of homophobia.

Someone who is homophobic, literally is scared to death of gay people. Runs from them, has a panic attack and suffers a mental breakdown when even in a discussion with a homosexual.

They aren’t out here arguing against gay people and their desires to force their childrens leisurely activities to include sexually themed celebrations.

There is a BIG difference between a homophobic person and a parent acting in the best interests of their children.

3 Likes