Pride month is coming soon. In-game ideas and suggestions

In lamens terms it goes against his beliefs. Its pretty simple to deduce. I digress though

1 Like

Don’t log in then… no one cares about your floating sky-daddy. I don’t care about this pride month stuff but it doesn’t effect me either way, but cloaking your distaste behind your religious beliefs is embarrassing.

1 Like

That sounds very phobic to not believe in pride or lgbt rights. These are the types of players that should be swiftly put on ignore.

1 Like

You cant force someone to go against their religious beliefs just to placate you. Doesn’t work like that.

4 Likes

Maybe not, but I can outcast them and gladly sleep at night knowing they are the minority. Not to mention, Christianity says nothing bad about the lgbt community, so they MUST be trolling…

1 Like

And they can outcast you too. See how that works.

And for the record religious folk aren’t the minority.

4 Likes

LGBTQI+ community: we just want to be treated as normal human beings like everyone else.

Also LGBTQI+ community: WE NEED A SPECIAL EVENT TO LET EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT US AND WHO WE ARE!

5 Likes

I speak only for myself, I’m a gay guy, and you know what I want from pride month in WoW? Absolutely nothing, I play WoW to escape the regular world and being assailed by yet another corporation over this silly thing in a place where I go to escape all that sounds awful.

5 Likes

I definitely recommend you try it when it does eventually come to the game (it’s inevitable at this point, lots of other games already do it). It will have rewards, toys and transmog ideally. You’re free not to join if you don’t want to participate. The idea is to keep it to major cities for a few weeks.

1 Like

My general feeling is that real world events and any resultant symbolism should be kept out of the game outside of oblique references such as holidays. This includes the Olympics.

Frankly pride “month” is overkill anyways. Go back to a week.

2 Likes

When is Tauren pride week?

I’ve debated this very point to T-Trolls and their dopplegangers. They only want to believe what they believe and not what comes from Blizzards’ mouth.

1 Like

i dont get how this guy never gets banned at all or flagged

6 Likes

Pretty much, while I support the LGBT… they’re kinda bullies, they try to force their feelings onto others and demand people accept them.

They don’t realize this is something that is going to take time, but they tend to expect change overnight… gotta be patient.

Probably because they don’t care honestly… or fear the wrath of the LGBT? Who knows… don’t cancel me guys lol

2 Likes

Pedestals are given.

1 Like

then someone and i mean blizz should kick them

1 Like

Would be nice if everyone got the same treatment, but here we are on the umpteenth thread about pride.

3 Likes

when it comes to pride bilzz skin is soft about it and dont know how to harden it

Here’s an Idea, Blizzard makes the Sha of Pride a world boss for us to fight in Pandaria.

Killing him drops the Rainbow Magic Unicorn mount

I really…REALLY dont want gay pride shoved down my throat for an entire month in game.

By all means, enjoy it but dont try to force it down other peoples who dont really care about gay pride month.

I have gay friends who are like family to me.

I want world of warcraft to stay world of warcraft. We already have enough holidays in game to keep us entertained.

4 Likes

You dont even have to do that, just dont look at the thread lol.