Pride month is coming soon. In-game ideas and suggestions

Can never count em out!

Because what they worship, exists. They aren’t followers, they are scientists. Studying something that exists.

Holy Light exists. Aspects born of the Holy Light exist. Naaru exist.

Holy Light is a scientifically proveable element in the Universe. As is Void, Shadow and many other, tangible elements.

And they don’t care what you do witih your private parts.

Not a man-made book from thousands of years ago that was copied from other books and other religions before that that you are expected to believe, on pure faith.

No.

The Holy Light exists purely as the element of creation in the universe.

Not a club you can join to pretend you are better than everyone else.

Nothing exists in wow like that. The only thing that exists is pure survival.

And if you pay attention to all the villains, none were truly villains. They were either trying to save themselves from impending doom, or acting on pure natural instinct.

Nobody ever took up arms or did anything evil to anyone. Everything was always for a righteous cause, in it’s own right. Even Kil’Jaeden. Arthas.

There isn’t good or evil. There is only survival. Holy Light, Void and everything born from that.

That’s a great idea! A cloak and tabard would be a good fit and should be easy enough to create.

1 Like

There’s an issue of secondary marginalization and intersectionality. Especially when it comes to racial or weight-related factors. This is why I just don’t care for these things. I’ll still support to have basic human rights, but unless if it’s a Troll or Gnome run, I don’t really care about these events.

1 Like

I didn’t say less worthy. I also mentioned that the other events would be fine, but for that user to make their own thread to not derail mine. Please don’t twist my words.

1 Like

Blizzard has confirmed homophobia does not exist in wow, and therefore pride doesn’t either

4 Likes

More of this garbage. This is a game. Leave it be that

3 Likes

I’ve always wondered why a company bends over backwards to satisfy maybe 7% of the population. Most of us are indifferent or even disliking the alternative lifestyle. Why risk alienating the bulk of your base for a line drawn in the sand? I mean, you only put on the flag for June and it’s not global. Just in nations that are a bit more accepting. So why the charade?

3 Likes

Squeaky wheels get the grease in a nutshell.

This isn’t a new thing here though, the gun sound was changed because of a very vocal minority and the political climate at the time. Basically, given the right alignment of real world circumstances, these posts are indestructible, no matter how many bad faith actors happen to be responsible for them.

1 Like

What a crazy world. Where our image is more important than our character.

Nah, the next pet cause will pop up and this will be but a memory.

The human race is thoroughly predictable.

not because of pride, but i’d like a weapon enchant illusion that’s rainbow like the chromatic sword

2 Likes

It’s an event for anyone to join. Everyone from all background and orientation can join. It’s not exclusive to the LGBT community. It’s to bring awareness and representation. You should join one in real life. They’re a lot of fun!

1 Like

No thank you. I am a Christian and I cannot enjoy such an event.

5 Likes

What does being Christian have to do with participating in a pride event?

You cannot serve two masters. What you’re promoting is of the world. I cannot participate or revel in such an event.

4 Likes

What does this even mean…?

Go to church and find out.

4 Likes

Why do you make such accusations if you can’t back it up with anything outside of some loony talk? At least explain what you mean so we can have dialogue.

Bud stop so not correct.

There are plenty of accepting denominations out there, I get it you dislike them pushing stuff on you, but you are kinda doing the same here.