Pride month is coming soon. In-game ideas and suggestions

We could fight Mawz in Azshara again

Gnaws but yeah

Okay so what’s the cathedral in the middle of Stormwind for? Why are there holy priests, holy paladins, etc.?

Dah, Nunt… Dah, Nunt…

1 Like

Ha i almost forgot about this lol, fun times.

I would like this too, chance for big giant shark mount and some baby shark pets.

:shark:

3 Likes

The hubris. So you’re in charge of this thread? Where it goes, who says what, how they say it? While YOU’RE the advocate, and apparently Arbiter!

She/he is free to open her mouth about anything, as you are unless it breaks the CoC.

5 Likes

I am gay. Not really interested in Blizzard doing something. I’ve been playing this game long enough that I remember that Blizzard would ban you for saying those words. In game, a LGBT+ friendly guild used to be bannable. I remember the lawsuits where Blizzard GMs were forced by California to do sensitivity training.

1 Like

I would like events that give you a bunch of conquest, honor, and valor.

2 Likes

I actually miss Sharknado - took a pretty smart friend whom I thought was the last person to watch that kind of show to talk me into it. Then it became a Holiday party for the family. Though good thing they wrapped it.

2 Likes

So a religion exists in a game therefore they hate you? You get how that line in the sand doesn’t fit right?

This is my issue with you, you look for reasons to be a victim. Like the movie The Number 23, if you look long enough you can find anything, the problem is, when others are telling you it’s not there, you can’t stop and internalize and maybe see those points of view.

2 Likes
3 Likes

When is shark week? I love those shows!

1 Like

They have religions in WoW - sure. They aren’t IRL religions.

Show me where Jesus is in WoW? God? Satan? Allah? Budda? That’s right, they aren’t in WoW. WoW is it’s own universe with its own religions / beliefs / prejudices / phobias / etc.

As for how that pertains to the topic (ignoring the fact that it is blatant trolling as usual) - the WoW devs and writers said that there is no homophobia in WoW. Because of that, what would be the purpose of a “pride month” in the WoW universe? By asking for a “pride month” you are asking the WoW devs to add homophobia into the game.

1 Like

Your posts do more to sow division than inclusivity, whether you believe that or not.

3 Likes

Right?! Been some time since ive watched them but I love em

Blizzard should make a shark week holiday

2 Likes

Maybe because, and again I’m speaking as a het-normative guy, LGBT NPCs have a lot more tact and class than het-normative NPCs do?

I can just imagine going up to an NPC now:

NPC: “Adventurer, you must go and rescue my favorite pet cow from the kobolds that kidnapped her!”

Adventurer: “Sure, what are you gonna give me fo-”

NPC: “Hey! Wanna know what me and the missus did last night?”

Adventurer: “Nooooo, not really. What’s that got to do with your missing cow and kobol-”

NPC: “Oh, she definitely took me candle! ALL NIGHT LONG!!! Hahahahaha!”

Adventurer: kills NPC

5 Likes

Better than shart week. Loads more entertaining too.

1 Like

Agreed. More sharks more sharks!